Two

We arrived at our new home, and to my surprise i didnt hate the outside.

The house was a brick home and the accent color was a creamy white. The plants and trees all had bright and vivid colors, giving the house the right kind of feel.

When you walked into the house you were greated by a large chandlier and an open concept kitchen and living room, the dining room off to the side, and more concealed. There was a small powder room also.

The kitchen was a more modren kind with white cabinets and dark granite countertops. The fridge was hidden by a custom wood panal that matched the rest of the white cabinets. The dining room was huge, and was, well very formal.  My father had the home profesionally decorated before we came, because my mother had no fashion sense, and so everything was very sleek and perfect.

*just use ur imagination if you dont like the design, create something else ;-) *

My room wasnt me. It was all very white. The walls a white creamy color matching the outside of the house. The floor a dark hardwood, my bed a white wood, the bedspread matching. The desk, yes, white. The only pop of color was the desk chair. A bright blue color. I had an adjoining bathroom, complete with a big jet tub and sauna shower. It was too much...

I threw my multiple bags onto eiether my bed or my floor and opened the closet doors. Of course there was already my new school uniform in the closet and a couple of new dresses meant for only formal occaisons, but other than the outrageous walk in closet size and the clothes it was unbearably bare. Haha, see what i did there?  The colors of the closet matching those of my bedroom, a white creamy color.

I sighed and sat down on my desk chair. Observing the plainess of my room.

I have everything a girl could dream of right now. Yet im still unhappy.  How ungratefull of me...

I scowl to myself. 

Why am i such a horrible person?

"Sheanah!" My mother calls for me, a jolt of annoyance shoots through me.

I abandon my room, thats in desparate need for color, and go downstairs.

"Yes, mother?" I ask.

She eyes me, your father has invited over his..  Buisness partner and his family. " She says coldly.

"You should change..."

"Wait, we just got here." I said to her.

"Yes and your father is very impaitient. He seems to think that even though we just now got here we should hold dinner between our two familys, guess who gets to cook? Me." She says with sarcasm dripping from her every word.

She looks beyond pissed. 

"Now, go change into something more presentable like a dress. We have about an two hours until the Hoods arrive. "