part 1

It's been a long summer. Your boyfriend of 2 years broke up with you just weeks before school started back up this year. You arrived at the office on the first day of school with your best friend d, Minji,to pick up your year schedules. You and Minji are so excited to see you two have the same teacher, once again. You are destined to make you senior year something to remember.

While on your way to class you and your best friend hear people whispering. Girl 1: "He is SO  cute!" Girl 2: "I wish I had him as MY teacher! " Girl 3: "I know right I am so lucky! "  "And I am so glad we don't have that dude as our teacher, Minji. " You say, ending your statement with a 'phew'. Your high energy but claps back with, "NO! We don't get to see the drama first hand! Watching those dumb girls fawn over someone they would never get would be so hilarious! " You two laugh hysterically, struggling to keep balance walking to class.

                         *Bell Rings*

You and Minji finally arrive to class. When you arrive Mrs. Langee, your teacher, greats you and your friend at the door. "Hello Mrs. Langee. We missed you all summer! " Minji says, speaking for the both of you. With a sweet smile Mrs. Langee responds with, "Aw thank you sweet girls. Make yourself inside and find your seats, please. "  You politely smile and enter the classroom. You and Minji happily make your way to your assign seats, which are right beside each other!

At lunch, you and your best friend grab your lunch boxes and sit beside your friends; Ty, Marinette, and Zero. On the other end of your table sits the more popular group. You don't know why they decided to sit beside you. Probably to rub in your face that your ex has a new girl. You don't realize that they are sitting there until Ty asks, "Do you want to live tables Y/N? " "Huh? No i-im fine. " They you look over. You see Tennam, your ex, with his new girlfriend Ayla. Tennam is with the most popular girl in school now so he sits with that group. And does whatever they say. Among the popular group of kids are Steff and Meawnam, the "cutest" lesbian couple in school. But seeing them makes you barf instead of awe. You arnt homophobic but seeing them be so romantic ALL the time is a hurl waiting to happen. And then there are a few other nobodies that follow them around. You fake a smile to make your friends think you are alright. He moved on so fast. It still hurts.

While eating you overhear the girls at the table whine because they don't have the new hotty teacher this year. You roll your eyes and accidentally choke on your food. While Minji is already trying to help you out Tennam gets up and tries to help. Before Tennam could lay a finger on you, you spit your food out on your own and above him away. "Don't touch me! " You exclaim. Realizing how you horrible you reacted you put your head down and scurry out of the cafeteria. All your friends follow behind you. You go into the bathroom and just stare into the mirror. Doe-eyed and frozen. Back in the cafeteria, Tennam is also just standing there. Confused as to what just happened. He eventually sits back down. "Don't worry about that thing now. She is the worth it. That's why you're with Ayla now. " Steff says, putting her hand on his. She also shoots Ayla a smile.
Back in the restroom you gather yourself. Minji and Marinette helps you bring the life back to your pale face. Ty and Zero wait for you guys outside. After that mishap the rest of the week was great. Until the news you get on Friday..

You got to school on Friday and so far it was pretty good. But then...
*CRSHSH* "Could Y/N please come to the office please? Could Y/N please come to the office? " *CRSHSH*
Oh no.. What did I do?? Everything you have ever done in your life flashes before your eyes as you make your way to the office.

The office lady tells you to go to Principal Weatherbee's cubicle. He greets you in his office. "Hello Mrs. L/N." "Hello principal. You needed me? " You say nervously. "I have called you to my office to discuss your schedule. " Hesitantly you reply, "Yes. Was there an issue? " "Not exactly. " He begins. "It's just that Mrs. Langee's class is overwhelmingly full compared to other classes so we are taking a few students out to distribute to other classes. You are one of them. " "Oh. Okay" You are pretty bummed out. Actually VERY bummed out.

{What's going to happen? New class? New people? New teacher? And more importantlt NO Minji?!}