Prologue

My name is Rebecca Baker. I am fourteen years old. I am an autistic teen who had recently gotten expelled from a school because I cried in class everyday. Mom is shipping me off to the "worst school in the country". I don't think the "worst school in the country" is bad. People say it is. The "worst school" my mom is shipping me off to is Bullworth Academy. We just got my uniform from an Aquaberry shop. My uniform is a white long-sleeved dress shirt, an aquaberry vest, a black skirt, a pair of long knee white socks, a pair of black mary jane shoes and an aquaberry bow to match my aquaberry vest, which my mom put in my ponytail. I am also wearing my Rosario + Vampire rosary cross along with my uniform. Hopefully the bow and/or the rosary won't violate the school's dress code. The car parked at the gate of Bullworth. "Have fun, Rebecca and don't cry in class." Mom said after I came out of the car. The car left, making me feel sad. I began to cry a little, but Mom said no crying in class, so hold it together! Hold it together, Rebecca, don't cry in class! I heard footsteps. "You must be Rebecca Baker, aren't you child?" A voice from behind asked. I turned around to see a woman. "Who are you?" I ask. "My name is Miss Danvers." The woman said. "And welcome to Bullworth Academy. Ah, you have already gotten a uniform." "Yeah. My mom got me it before dropping me off. Is this rosary and this bow violating the school's reputation?" I ask. "No. It isn't. Your bow is matching your uniform. Your cross is nice, but the red eye is freaky. You can still wear it." Miss Danvers said. She and I went inside the school to the principal's office. "Ah, a new student." Said a man I suppose it was the principal. "So, you must be Rebecca Baker, the girl who got kicked of a school because you cried in class everyday. My name is Mr. Crabblesnitch." "Oh, please to meet you." I say. "I'm autistic and my autism's the reason why I got expelled." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear." Mr. Crabblesnitch said. "You are enrolled in this school. Now head to the girls dorm."