Chapter II: This Is Your School

Clique Respect

Preppy Respect: 100% Greaser Respect: 99%

Nerd Respect: 100%. Bully Respect: 43%

Jock Respect: 90% Townie Respect: 23%

The Preps and I walked into the school. Inside the school, I saw a boy wearing a dark green vest harassing a ginger boy with glasses on. "Please stop! I got glasses!" The boy in glasses pleaded. I ran up to help him. "Hey, stop it!" I say in a stern voice. "Oh, there's the new girl of the school. What are you gonna do?" The boy in the green vest walks up to me and pushes me down on the floor. "Get lost, microchip!" I yell. "Stop bullying her!" The boy in the glasses said. "I'm telling!" A little boy said. Please tell! This asshole is harassing me! A prefect shows up and chases the boy in the dark green vest. "Are you okay?" The boy in the glasses said, holding my hand to get me up off the ground. "Yeah, he just pushed me down." I say. "My name is Algernon Papadopoulos, but they call me 'Algie'." Heading to the cafeteria, we saw five groups. "Over there are the Non-Cliques." Paul said, pointing at a group of boys wearing dark green vests and sweaters. "There are the Greasers, erm, greaseballs. They think they're tough." Derby points at a group of boys wearing black leather jackets. One of them was wearing a black leather jacket, a white dress shirt, a black tie, a pair of black trousers, a pair of black formal shoes, a pair of black fingerless gloves, and a pair of black aviators. "Over there are the Jocks. They rule the school." Bryce said, pointing to a group of boys wearing dark blue shirts, hats, and jackets. "Over there are the Nerds." Chad said, pointing to a group of boys wearing white dress shirts, green vests, and glasses. "Those are the Bullies. You don't wanna mess with them." Parker said, pointing to a group of boys wearing white polo shirts and light blue jeans. I looked back at the Greasers to stare at the blue-eyed dark-headed boy who is wearing a white dress shirt, black tie, a black leather jacket, a pair of black formal pants, a pair of black formal shoes, a pair of black fingerless gloves and a pair of black aviators. He looks kind of cute. "Hey, look! It's the new girl of the school!" A girl wearing a white headband said. Everyone turned to face me. "Really?!" One of the Nerds ask excitedly. A fat Nerd wearing a green vest, a red tie, a pair of red fingerless gloves, and a pair of red glasses ran to me. "Hi! My name's Fatty Johnson! What's yours?!" "My name's Rebecca Baker." "WOW!" Another fat Nerd said. "My name's Melvin!" "My name's Thad!" The Nerds went on to continue introducing themselves to me. A prefect came in and said, "You're here to learn, not goof off. Get to class." And so the Preps and I walked to the first class, Chemistry.