Highschool

" She's such a little whore isn't she? ."

" yeah.. I see why she has only had 1 boyfriend ... And he's a total ass."

Conversations . They were always about me . The teachers even talked about me . I didn't know why I put up with all of this . But where else would I go? Jail? For killing one of these douchebags? Nope . Not worth it . I always thought of like .. Running away but that question always came up in my mind . Where would I go? And who would want to save me ? Who would miss me honestly ?

I mean the only reason I'm dating grant is cause he actually loves me .. Right?

" why haven't you talked to me today babe?"

" I-I-ive been um.. Getting my books from my locker. Like I am doing now .. And it's only 10:29 in the morning . "

" oh sure . And I believe you . Do you wanna come over tonight?"

" um ok .. What ti-"

" I'll come and get you .. Just be ready by atleast 5:30 im taking you some where nice . "

"Ok! I love you .. See you later !"

I wonder what we're gonna do.. Like we never do anything and we've dated for 2 years .. And only hung out like 50 times .

It was finally 5:30!

I looked amazing .

Black skinny jeans .

Red shimmery shirt that hung off my shoulders . With a red tanktop tucked in incase It came up .

My hair was in a perfect bump and my sides were perfectly straightend and oh my . My makeup was stunning . Red gloss on my plump lips. Perfect powder and liquid foundation. My eyes were popping eyelashes: long and dramatic . Eyeliner : black as coal.

I was ready for if we played basketball or played around afterwards . Jean shorts, and a pink Floyd shirt.

" wow.. Babe... You look amazing .."

Grant looked pretty smooth too

Jeans , and an abrocrombie shirt on.

We arrived to... A movie theater... To watch a scary movie . Wow.

I took both my shirts off and threw on my band tee...I was totally peed off .

" sorry .. I'm .. I lost my 400 .. Sorry I love you.., "

" i love you too .. And it's ok "

We watched it and went to his house.