Inside my head is like hell.

I guess heather didn't realize I was gone . I had to take a run .. I hadn't ran in ages , i hope she wouldn't call the cops like she did when I was jokingn around about running away that one time .. ONE TIME! And I get the cops called on me ... I guess I better start heading back , damn. I was already two streets over . I guess I still had runner left in me .

Heather was standing outside with her phone , crying .

I yelled .
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Heather didn't look at me with her relieved I'm back face . Something really bad did happen .
I got to where heather was at on my driveway .

"What's wrong heather? What happened ? Did I worry you ?" I spoke lower than a whisper . Something was up .

" Grant just called me . He said he seen you last night. And today . And just a few minutes ago . " Heather was hushed . She couldn't get anymore words out of her , even if her whole existence depended on it .

"What the hell does that mean.. Is he following me ..? Hurry lets go inside can you stay over again? Have your mom bring you a lot of clothes ? Please?" I was almost begging for her to stay over .

" Yeah. I will/ can .. I'll text my brother instead he'll bring me anything ." We walked inside and sat in silence for what seemed like hours . But it had only been a few minutes ... I was scared for my life. Literally .