「𝙏𝙬𝙤」

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was another long day of work and I had finally arrived home, I felt a sigh of relief wash over me as I took of my heels and changed out of my tight dress.

Kylie sat next to me on te sofa "how was work?" She asked I turned to look at her and shrugged "it was okay but it's hard teaching little kids especially when all they do is whine" I rolled my eyes just thinking of the constant whining coming from the kids made my head ache.  "you chose your career as a teacher" I threw popcorn at her which caused her to laugh.

I graduated high school with honors and got a scholarship to NYU it was difficult but eventually I got my masters degree and decided to become a teacher although it is very tiring to stay up and grade papers and tests such as prepare a lesson plan I don't think I regret my choice because although they do get on my nerves sometimes they've become my little babies who I need to protect.

Kylie snapped her fingers in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts I hummed in response "I said ima head to bed I'm kinda tired" Kylie stood up and began walking to her room before I could say goodnight, I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through my social media.

'SHAWN MENDES HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND?'

I tried to contain the urge to roll my eyes and throw my phone across the room so I did what was best for my phone and I. I closed my eyes and pretended I didn't see the post of Shawn kissing another women who isn't me because I am totally over him.

I got up from the couch and decided to head to sleep seeing as tomorrow I had to work.

°̥ ˎˊ˗

"Good morning students" I greeted the class "Good morning Ms. Grande" they all spoke at the same time causing me to smile "okay everyone today we will be drawing Lena is passing some white paper for you guys to draw on" I explained in the far back corner Lucas had his hand up "yes Lucas?" I asked he cleared his throat "what exactly do we draw?" I mentally punched myself in the face for not being clear enough "draw what makes you happy, it could be your dog or cat even your family" they all nodded and began drawing as I sat back on my desk and schemes through some papers.

The bell had rang signaling that it was time to go home they all packed their stuff and lined up by the door, I grabbed my bag and gladly let them leave the classroom. My phone rang in my bag, I noticed a missed call from Kylie and a text message.

Kylie❤️: meet me at Gloria's cafe

Ari🥴: okay I'll be on my way

I drove myself to our significant cafe that we met at, I used to work here with Kylie since then it became our spot we came here a lot more but we got so caught up in life we forgot this place even existed.

I walked in and saw Kylie sitting on a table with my drink and her's just as Kylie was about to say anything loud screams were heard from outside and cameras were flashing everywhere.

I tried moving my head to see who the person was but all I saw was some light brown hair most likely a male. "You were saying?" Kylie shook her head "never mind" she changed the topic but the more we tried to talk the louder the screams for causing me to roll my eyes "can this asshole leave already?" I snapped.

The door opened and a tall white male walked inside his glasses covering his face gave me a hard time to figure out who he was that was until I heard the familiar voice that broke my heart.

He was back.

I can't wait for this re-write! Hopefully I can actually stick to the plot 😪