Battle

Before we start, this story is for EWBFStories because she posted lately where about when she turns 25 years old and she would get Diabetes and die from it. She hopes that doesn't happen but I still wish her well. Anyway this is for her and Blossom Flower, hope you both enjoy the story.

Bright light came upon Sonic's window as it was morning but it was mid three in the afternoon when Sonic finally awoke for the day " A new day, another day to kick Egg heads butte " he said as he got out of his bed to do his normal run for the day. Sonic got on his scarf on, gloves, and shoes so he could do so but something stop him " What in the world ?! " Sonic said in complete shock.

Sonic turned around to Shadow in his house " What are you doing here faker ? " he ask but before Shadow could even answer, he fell to the ground " Whoa there Shad " Sonic said under his breath while he caught him. Sonic put Shadow on his couch and put his head on his chest. Sonic sighed in relief when he heard a heart beat ' Thank god but who did this to him ? ' Sonic thought then he heard a knock at the door " Coming " Sonic said going to the door.

Sonic opened the door to see Knuckles, Amy, Tails, Sticks, Silver, and Blaze standing at the door " Hay guys, what's up ? " Sonic said letting them in. Sonic closed the door behind them after they came in when Amy saw Shadow on his couch " Sonic, what is HE doing on your couch ?! " Amy said very angry that Shadow was on his couch " Shadow appeared in my house and I ask a question but before he could answer, he past out and I put him on my couch " Sonic said putting a wet cloth on Shadow's forehead " Why would he come to you ? I mean you both are rivals " Knuckles said then Silver went up to Shadow to see what he saw.

" Silver, what are you......" before Sonic could finish his sentences Eggman came out of no where ' Not now Eggman ' Sonic thought then he began to run. Eggman started to chase him when he suddenly stop " What do you want now Egg head ? " he ask not really in the mood the battle him " I came to destroy you Sonic the hedgehog " Eggman said, Sonic rolled his eye's " You say that every time we battle and you never do " he said and Eggman became angry " But this time it is different " Eggman said going to what seemed to be a box but at the same time a mirror.

" I don't have for your games Egg head " Sonic said ready to fight when Eggman brought out a big mirror " This mirror I made for you will transport you to a different place and I'll be able to take over the world " he said putting the mirror in the middle of him and Sonic " Not if I stop you first " Sonic said running to him. The battle had began and so far Sonic was winning like all ways until he brought some fear gas ' What the ?! ' Sonic thought when he suddenly saw his friends in danger " EGGMAN, LEAVE THEM ALONE ! " he shouted when everyone came into eye's view.

Amy saw what Eggman did and shouted back " SONIC, THAT'S NOT US ! " Sonic didn't hear her in time because by the time he heard her he fell into the mirror " SONIC ! " Everyone shouted and continued his battle with Eggman. They manage to beat him and Knuckles pick him up " Where. Is. Sonic. " Knuckles said very angry that his friend is gone " He is in a better place and I am about to join him " Eggman said hitting Knuckles and went threw the mirror " Where could Sonic have gone ? " Amy ask crying in Shadow's arms ' Women ' Shadow thought not really comfortable with Amy crying in his arms " Amy, we know Sonic and he will find a way out of this " Tails said and she smiled " Your right Tails " Amy said wiping away her tears " Just hope he is safe " Silver said as they went home.