New people

Sonic starts to open his when we saw he had cloths on " What in the ? " he said sitting up fast " Ow " Sonic put his hand on his head when felt bandages on his head " Oh, I see your awake " said a girl with a black hat " Who are you ? " Sonic ask not really comfortable having a random person coming to him " Sorry, where are my manners " she said then she put out her hand " I'm Emilia W " she said then Sonic put his hand on her's " Sonic " Sonic said getting out of the bed " So where am I ? " he ask " Oh, you are at my place " Emilia said going to her door " Where are you going ? " Sonic was ask so many questions it kinda mad Emilia mad " Why don't you come with me and you'll understand why I am going down stairs " Emilia said then Sonic followed her.

Sonic and Emilia went down stairs to hear music ' What is that beautiful voice ? ' he thought then he heard it getting louder and louder until he reach the living room ( play song up top ) " Cute voice " Sonic said leaning on the wall. Twilight look at Sonic and began to blush " T...Thanks " Twilight said putting the mic away " So can I introduce myself ? " Sonic ask, they nodded as they put there stuff away " Well I am Sonic " Sonic said but he said it with out the normal ' Sonic the hedgehog ' thing " Well nice to meet you Sonic, I'm Blossom Flower " the girl with a star like necklace said " Nice to meet you " he said then he turned to the mane 7 " Well I'm Sunset Shimmer and these guys are my friends Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity " she said and they all said hello.

After everyone introduce themselves, Sonic started to think about one thing, his speed. Sunset Shimmer notice him think and went to him " You okay Sonic ? " Sunset ask, Sonic jumped a pit but when he notice it was Sunset, he just sighed in relief " Yeah just think " Sonic said then Sunset put her hand on his " What are you doing ? " Sonic said then Sunset started to see what he was thinking. Sunset took her hand away from his and just look at him shock " What ? " Sonic ask and Sunset pointed at the window " Are you from a different world ?! " Sunset ask still shock. Everyone stop when Sunset said that " Yeah " Sonic said really embarrassed. Sunset went to that counter to grab a picture of Sonic. After she took a picture she started to ask him questions like ' Where are you from ' or ' Are you even human ' Sonic was so bored that she was asking some many question he began to think about his speed.

" Sunset, you are boring the poor boy " Applejack said then Sunset Shimmer notice she bored him by her questions he fell asleep " Opp's, sorry " she said then Twilight pick him up with her magic to put him in Emilia bed so he could sleep " Sleep tight Sonic " Twilight said giving him a kiss to the head then leaving.