chapter 2

Danny pov

"D-dad, M-mom, i-its me. It's Danny"
"No... Our son is not a goust, an absolute freak maybe but NEVER a goust!" My Dad yelled.....

I was shocked did me own dad just call me a freak....

"W-what?" I ask. "Oh come on everyone seees it! His body is way to famine for a BOY." My mom said disgusted.

....

This hurt, im really really insecure about that. Jazz is the only one who helps me cope with that.

SLAP!

Jazz just slapped mom.

"HOW DARE SPEEK TO DANNY LIKE THAT! THAT IS DANNY AND YOU JUST SAID THAT TO HIS FACE HOW DARE YOU!" Jazz was yelling at them like a banshee! I knew what she was doing, not only was she defending me but she was give me time to run. I went goust a flew out the house, tears streaming down my face when I remembered something Vlad told me when he frist found I was a goust.

" Daniel if your parents EVER don't except you for being half, no matter are relationship is you are to come to me understand?"

I didn't want my friends to see me like this. Vlad was the only person to go to.
As fast as I could I flew to Vlads. By the time I got there it was 8:00 pm. I rang the door bell and there he was.

"Daniel? What are you doing he-"

Vlads pov

It was 8 and I was just about to stop work for the day when I hear the door bell ring.

'who could that be?'

I open the door the see Daniel Fenton.
"Daniel? What are you doing he-" the second I saw the tears on his face I knew what happened. My hand went over my mouth. " Oh, little badger. Come in and you can tell me what happened, ok?"

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!