chapter 6

Dannys pov

"DANNY!?" I turned around without thinking but when I did there was nothing anxiety. ' oh my God, what im a doing!? What if its my parents, what if its the police comeing to take me back-' I was broken from my thoughts when I saw the 2 of the 3 people I would kill for...."Sam... Tucker...." The 2 came up and huged me. "Omg, bro where have you been! Your parents are worried sick!" ".....I ran away..." "Why? And why are you with the fruitloop" Sam asked. I began to shake. "Danny? You dont have to tell them if your not ready."  "Can we bring them back to the mansion so I can explan?" I wispered in Vlades ear. "Of course." I turned back to Sam and Tucker. "I will explan everything when we get to Vlads." They seemed hesitant but agreed.

Later

We were at Vlads in the living room. Vlad gave me some coco and sat next to me for support. "You guys know of my sexuality and that I'm a goust." "Of course we do Danny." "We were there when you where turned it to a goust." "Well,... My parents found out....and they...they" I could feel tears filling my eyes. Vlad used his hanky to wipe away my tears. "They said I was too fenomen to be a boy and they didn't believe I was Danny! They thought Phantom kidnap me and wouldn't believe me when I told them I was Danny!" I was fully sobbing with my head in my hands. I felt Sam's arms around me. "Its going to be ok, we won't tell anyone." "We'll bring you your school work and hand it in for you bud." "T-thank you...."