Devil in the mirror

When the heart goes numb turn to ice my life becomes night though it may seem all sweet and nice best believe I'm cold as ice for now I see what I see the devil in the mirror and she smiling at me  welcomed me with arms wide open you see quietly whisper come to me with her voice she called me the amazing of comfortably.home at last I can say the devil in the mirror was the only way she stood there next to taking my hand saying welcome home my dear little lamb not fear nor anger to feel I felt at home it was real walking though the fire head held high the devil mirror stood on the other side a smoke clear and monster roar I stood there tall and fair . For once I seen the face of her the devil in the mirror she was I and had become her two lost souls one and the same who feel all the same pain we grow and grow with each heartbreak and see each other when we wake stand in front of her I could shake in fear by why would when she always been here the power I feel is painful indeed with her by my side I never fall deep the devil in the mirror bid me farewell told me soon I'll see you in hell as the night end and the day begin I can feel there within the wind she hold me tight embrace in a hug I never though I could hate love she is part of me this I can't deny she is me and I am her the devil in the mirror can't shake because are both the same ...