My boyfriend Matias

Matias

Hi, my name is Lukas Eklund, but my friends call me Luke. Im a guy of 16 years by now and for almost a year ago i found the best in my life, my boyfriend. Im doing this story to tell you a learnable thing thats true, this is a part of my life, the best but also the worst week in my life. The year was 2013 and its here I start.

In 2010 my brain told me something that I never thought I would do as a 12 year old would do. I watched porn. It was so easy to type in Porn on google so thats what I did. I watched a lot as a kid, but something changed my life when I asked myself. "How do guys have sex?" so I saw my first gay porn and I liked it! I had no idea why, after that I started to look more at gay porn then straight porn. I then i had told myself, Im a bisexual!

I know what your thinking. You can't know until you really try. But guise what, I stole one of my moms brunches and pulled the handle inside like a dildo and I loved it, mom never found out luckily because it was easy for her just to get another one. Now in Sweden you have to be 15 to legally have sex so I was never able to try it for real, beside no one know about my sexuality.

I was 14 when my mom found opened condoms in my room that I had been using for my "Dildo" just to keep it more clean so I didn't have to wash it every time. I got them in school that they have them out for free so I had some. So my mom told me we had to talk, she was of corse wondering about the condoms in my room. I sat shame full by the kitchen table when I told her I was bisexual and really wanted to try have sex one day. I was still not 15 so I wasn't allowed to. I remember crying that day, I was afraid to tell my parents what I had become. My mom just took me into her arms and did the best thing a mother can do, accept me.

Under that dinner I told my dad as well and he just gave me a smile wising me all the love and support I would need. My older sister on the other hand didn't take it to good. She was the first one to telling me that I was a fucking cock sucker. I just ran to my room and cried, I had always had fights with my sister yes but telling me that was horrible. Im happy my parents said it was okey at least. My sister got yield at by my parents and she got into some real problem, but later she told me she was sorry and that she needed to have some time on it. Sure I heard her one day speaking to her friend telling how gross I was if i was dating a guy, I still don't think she accept me fully.

It was the start of the summer and my family and I was camping on Öland what is like Sweden's most popular place to go on vacation. So me, my mom, dad and sister was going to stay there for three weeks. Getting tans and eat good food. Its paradise! So this year I met my best friend in the whole world. Her name was Alexandra, or more you know her as Alex. I saw her sometimes with her younger sister around the pool and one day I took myself to talk to her. She was the coolest girl ever! She was funny, smart and were really cute!

I asked Alex out to the dance night that the camping had every night and she said yes. So we went to the dance and became really close and went to this dance every evening. Two weeks at the camping, Alex told me she liked me, the problem was that she had a boyfriend she went on and off with so she wasn't sure if she wanted to be with him anymore. It was then I told her I liked her too. We had our first kiss that night, under the dark sky.

But Alex and I never became something, we had one kiss together and that was it. She told me she felt guilty over her boyfriend but she wanted to keep me the best friend tittle.

By the summer end I was skypeing with Alex. It was then I came out for the first time. I was okey with her, because she had just started to like a gay ship named Shoey, Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson. She accepted me right away, telling me it was supper cool to have a homosexual friend. Its funny because she came out to me two moths after saying she was bisexual.