CH.8 Date

Sora

I knocked on the Dragneels house door taking a deep breath in I can do this it's just a date with Saki be natural I gripped the flowers as the doorknob turned calm down the door swung open to reveal her father "Sora? what are you doing here?" Mr Dragneel asks as I started sweating "um...uh...w-well I... er..." I stuttered out as he raised a brow in confusion "hey" Saki said standing at the stairs in a sleeveless turquoise dress with her hair down in curled with blue heels "Saki why are you wearing that?" Mr Dragneel asks turning to her as she walked over to me "he's going out on a date with Saki" Happy said appearing from behind Mr dragneel "so you're taking my little girl out on a date?" he asks placing his hands on my shoulder "y-yes" I replied as he suddenly started crying "d-dad?!" Saki yelled surprised "they grow up so fast next thing I know you'll be married with kids" he said hugging saki "listen kid you hurt my daughter I break you Saki's very precious to us" Saki sweatdropped at him "there's my protective dad" "that's Natsu for you" Happy and Saki said unison "don't do anything to her Sora" Mr Dragneel said "I won't sir" I said as Saki sighed "I'll be fine dad beside stop thinking ahead I'm not even sure if we'll become a thing" Saki said walking out the doors grabbing my hand "bye Saya have fun but not to much fun!" Mrs Dragneel yelled I felt a blush forming on my cheeks "m-mom!" Saki yelled turning back to her parents with a huge blush.

I opened the door for Saki as we walked into the restaurant sitting down at table ordering our food "Saki" I said getting her attention "hmm?" she says "nothing" I say turning away from her.

I stare down at my slice of strawberry cheesecake "Saki..." I said getting her attention "huh?" she says looking up at me I just have to say it this is Saki she won't judge me I fidgeting with my hands "um... I-I rea-" I stuttered.  

Anata Wa ima doko de Nani wo shite imasu ka?~

Kono Sora no tsuzuku basho ni imasu ka?~

Ima made wata- Saki fished out her phone from her bag "Hello?" Saki answered "what?!" her eyes suddenly widened "we'll see and call you if we do see him" Saki cut the phone standing up "what happened?" I ask blinking in confusion "Light ran off somewhere and his parents haven't seen him since he ran off" Saki replied with concern in her cyan eyes as I handed her a box "this will help the cake not to spill in your bag" I said as she took it rushing out the doors I guess you've got her light you didn't even let me tell her my feelings I stuffed my hands in my pocket walking to my right what does he have that anyone else doesn't have Saki? what made your heart beat for him? I sighed fixing my glasses.