Britts affair

It is the day of the flight, britt has her suitcase packed full of her essentials including hair products, makeup , eyeliner, perfume etc.

Roman also has his suitcase packed and ready including things such as, chargers, camera equipment, spare cameras, condoms, and deodorant.

R: "hey honey are you nearly ready our flights in a hour we need to go like now" roman stared

Brittney responded by saying "yeah honey I'm almost ready, I'm just doing my hair"

*a hour later Brittney and roman arrive at the airport and get on their flight, they both sit next to each other putting their bags above them*

As the flight took off Brittney put her head on her husbands shoulder.

R: "you tired baby?" Roman said

B: "uh uh" was all Brittney could say as she started to doze off.

Roman kissed the top of her head as he leaned back in the planes seat and also started to drift off.

******************************************************

A couple hours later, the plane lands safely at the airport, everyone gets off the plane and Britt and roman both grab their similar black bags with britts one being slightly larger.

Roman calls a taxi for them and soon enough it arrives, in the journey the cap driver looks over and looks at both Britt and roman.
R: "um sir is everything ok?"

Driver: "oh yeah sir I just recognise you and your wife of YouTube, your romanatwood right? And Brittney smith right?"

R+b: "yep that's right sir"

After they arrive at the hotel, they go to the store for the popup shop and start to organise it all, putting a couple shirts on top of the shutters of the shop, mainly all the shirts, tank tops, rope, pop sockets and the cups inside the store making sure there at a reasonable discount price.

Along the day Brittney kept seeing the same guy, a large (black) muscular built guy who looks to be in his late 20,s, she couldn't help to get a little bit wet down below.

He comes up to her,
(G= guy)
G: "hey miss your really hot can I perhaps get your phone number?" The guy says

B: "I have to admit although I have a husband you yourself are hot too in fact you kind of got me wet" Brittney giggles as she replies

G: "wow so um I should probably tell you my name then" the guy responds.

B: "that would be nice" Brittney comments.

M: "well my name is max" max says.

B: "nice name anyway if you wait till after the popup shop finishes you can take me back to your place and let me ride that pole" Brittney winks as she feels herself get wetter"

M: "fine by me" he winks too and walks off.

Later that day after Brittney finished with the popup shop max takes her back to his apartment and immediately starts kissing her like a pure lover using a lot of tongue.

While they kiss Brittney reaches down Max's pants and grabs his cock, as she's feeling it she gasps at the size.

B: "mmm let me suck this monster of a cock" Brittney says

He immediately takes his huge 14 inch really girthy cock out and slaps it on her forehead while she stares in awe.
She doesn't waste any time and quickly spits on it, then she proceeds to put it in her mouth sucking 5 inches before gagging hearing the guy groan loud.

B: "holy shit it's too big daddy I can't get this in my mouth, it won't even fit in my pussy" Brittney exclaims as he shuts her up by thrusting in her mouth getting 10 inches down her throat making her gag intensely.

Mark holds Brittney down onto his cock making her face turn red.
After 10 mins of intense facefucking marks cock was now lubed in britts spit.

Mark lays down and Brittney gets in between his legs in the reverse cowgirl position, she reaches underneath her and aligns her Pusey on his tip.
Slowly she lowers down onto his cock her mouth opens wide.

B: "omg omg fuckkkk it's so big and thick" Brittney moans loud while mark grabs her ass and lowers her onto 10 inches until she can't get any further.
B: "ahhh fuck stop It won't go anymore it's too big" she says as her pussy juices go all over his cock.

Mark stops and let's Brittney ride his big cock, her ass facing him as she bounces up and down slowly only getting half in and covering that half in her juices.
He reaches out and grabs both her ass cheeks and jiggles them onto his cock.

M: "mmm holy shit your so tight I won't last long" Mark groans

B: "that's fine daddy just don't fucking cum inside me" Brittney moans and squeals as she bounces faster.

His cock starts throbbing instantly and leaks pre cum inside her tight wet pussy.

B: "fuck I felt that daddy it's so warm though" she giggles and rides really fast and in one bounce she squeals and gets it balls deep.

M: "ahhhh fuckkk nooo" he groans really loud and holds her down as he starts to explode hard inside her.

Brittney moans and Shakes as she creams on his cock and then slides off letting his cum leak out of her.

She then gets on her knees and bobs her head up and down his cock gagging slightly, sucking her cream off.