Brittneys breeding

Max finally goes soft in britts mouth as he watches her suck all of her warm cream off his cock.
M: "mmm britt that's so hot thanks a lot for that and sorry for cumming inside you"

B: "hey no problem I'm on birth control I just wanted to see what you would do haha"

Soon enough Brittney puts her clothes back on and goes back to roman long story short they stay in California for a couple more days fucking every so often but they end up going back to Ohio to see the kids.

As roman goes to his dads house to pick them up it's just britt and Noah in the house she looks around making sure everything is ok until she gets to her bedroom seeing her panties and bra having multiple cum stains in them.

She starts getting her new and clean panties soaked in her sweet pussy juice knowing it's Noah's cum as she lifts some panties up to her mouth and licks it.

B: "hmm tastes sweet" Brittney giggles

A couple hours later Brittney walks you to Noah's room and sees him and Owen talking about a game.
She walks in and both Noah and Owen gasp to see how beautiful she is in her tight clothes they both hide there tents growing in their pants.

She gives up as she's too horny To care.
B: boys use me as you wish.

As soon as she said this Owen grabbed her head and forced her onto his cock as he feels her gagging and spluttering on it.
A couple mins later he let's go and she crawls under Noah's covers and starts sucking his big thick dick too only getting 6 inches in before gagging and choking.

N: Ughh Brittney it feels so good I need to fart haha.
Noah laughs uncontrollably and accidentally releases a loud fart, Noah and Owen both laugh as he holds britt down on his cock so mshe can't escape