Chapter 3

Well since last months big questioningmark I have decided today is going to be more clear and that I with the sake of god do not meet that man again. Or I mean he was very good-looking...not that I had time to focus on the rest of him because of his beautiful eyes and arms that completely enchanted me, but yeah I think we don't reiterate that again -I think as I sit on the tube on my way to a job interview.

It's monday morning and I am on assigned place outside the gigantic building, had of course before caught up with an amount of mental breakdowns, we don't talk about that.
Slowly I inhaled deep air into my lungs and breathed out meanwhile my gaze swept over the people on the other side of the glass. A middleaged man with engaded hands stressed trough the lobby towards the elevator, upset he spoke in his phone and waved so frenetic that the other hand with coffee splashed to every direction. As I stepped into the enormous doors made of glass the receptionist stared at the man that yet not had went up with the elevator, not to mention the mad cleaning women that came in a rush with the mop.

The counter torned up to the right and the women behind it had now pointed her attention against me. She looked at me with wonder and I cleared my throat.
"I'm here for the interview."
She nodded before she picked up the phone,
"One moment."

Five minutes later I sat- in what I thought was a professional position-in one of the armchairs trying to look interested of the journal in my hands. Because after all you've got to appear executive. With a grin I read the big sections to long texts about how the stockmarket are hardly afflicted by the millions  of rubber ducks let out in the ocean, with "they are also ducks" as motivation and tried to seem serious although I sincerely wanted to laugh like a drain. Steps came closer, fast I changed my expression to a serious one with a frown. Someone sat down in the black leather sofa opposite to me on the other side of the table. With all at once I knew it was a man, both based of the polished shoes that peeked trough my protecting shield of paper but also of the divine smell. Casually I moved my sight up to try get a glimpse of the person, the black sunglasses were already pointed towards me. Fast as double-time i looked down into the journal with red cheeks and acted as if nothing had happend. Time went by and I paged trough pages after pages to show that I actually "read", but in a matter of fact did not. I could not hold it and tried to let the newspaper go down, cause a tad would not hurt.

"Interesting text?"
I froze and all the possible thoughts ran trough my my head before I lastly decided to entertain myself with the company in front of me. With an innocent smile i put the paper down and stared into the glasses.
"Of course, who would not find an inner passion of interest concerning the millions of ducks bobbing in the ocean." I answered confidently.
"It's not the only thing about to bob in the nearest future." He fixed his eyes on me for a long time. I could see the eyes moving behind the dark glass.