Chapter 1

The echo of the disturbingly irritating alarm-clock reached my ears. Haha you thought you had a job to go to didn't you.
I stretched out my arm, believing I would be able to reach and press the snoozebutton.
Failure.
Yet another try, total failure.
I sighted, cumulated some energy and in a fierce gesture grabbed the clock and threw it in the wall with a bounce to make the nuisance end. The amount of deadness in my body after yesterdays kurfuffle were ghastly but sadly indispensable and now all the memories got brought back.

The amount of alcohol consumed by me and my ex co-workers, all the tears we wiped of eachother while we tried to find a positive way out of it,
mine amongst other speeches of thanks that went a little bit oversteered. Some more shots and more tears at the toilet with my dearest partner in crime Simone, down for some more shots.

And the worst of all, the scene of my red lace underwear hanging in the big shiny fucking chrystal lamp I spotted during the more "awakend" hours.

~Dear brain reprogram and make this day better~

A sudden distort sound got my attention. The howl was deafening and my head automatically turned to...guess what...?
Yes absolutely right sir. The alarm.

I crawl myself up to eleminate the noise, as I stand up the chillness in the room gets me goosebumps below the dressing gown and reminds myself to turn up the elements before I get to sleep tonight.

I pull out the cable and do some fast arm movements I've seen in a women's Magazine that should work as morning exercise to get some warmth but decides to stop when I see how banal not-so-good my movements look like in the mirror.

Half an hour later that day standing in the kitchen with my hand wrapped around the coffeemug I look at todays To Do-list:

•Shower

• feeding the neightbours cat

• I don't know

•I don't know

Well it was not much to brag about. Guess I've got to leave it open for opportunities today I think as I sips up the rest of the coffee and place the mug on the sink. As I reach over to get the aspirin I prepared the thought hits me, I do not remember putting on my underwear after their little showtime on the lamp. Which mean I- *Thinks one extra time, ties up the band, Begins to panic a little*-I am compleatly naked. I chuckle and run towards the closet.

The panty drawer is intimidatingly empty and my undies nowhere to be found...then I remember how stubborned my mother had been with taking my laundry home for some washing...