Chapter 2

Seth POV

"So what we doing? "I ask

"Uhhh, that's actually up to you this time brotha. We want you to have a say in this. "Joe says

"Oh…well, we could do what we normally do, raise hell and uh, I don't really know what else. Maybe interrupt somebody? "

"Yeah, and after, we're gonna hang out with Becky and Charlotte "Dean says

"Sure. "I say excitedly.

"Hmm, Rollins, you alright? You just got super excited when I said their names. "Dean says

"I'm fine, I just haven't really been nice to them lately, and I wanna make it up to them. "

"Oh, in what way?? By the way, Charlotte is off limits. "Roman says.

"I was gonna buy them some drinks and just have a good time with them. And why is Charlotte off limits exactly? "

"Ok, no reason. "

"Joe, you like her, don't you? "Ambrose asks.

"Possibly. But I'm not talking to her until you talk to Becky. "

"You like Becky? "Ambrose asks

"Who said I like Becky? We're just friends. "I say

"Yeah right. Even when you were with Sarah, when you talked to her, your eyes light up. "Roman says

"Yeah right. Never happened. "

Becky is just a friend…yeah, just a friend, nothing like what he says it is…

"Yeah it did. Whenever you talk to her, your mood changes drastically, your smile is wider, and you walk with your head held high. You can't tell-"

"OKAY MAYBE I DO LIKE HER THAT WAY!! WHAT IF I'M JUST NOT READY TO SAY ANYTHING AND AFRAID OF MY HEART GETTING SHATTERED EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS? DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? "I yell.

"Alright man, chill. Do you really like her? "

"I don't know. "

"Well, just talk to her later on. It'll be fine. "

"Sure. "I say sarcastically.

Becky POV

"Char, guess what? "

"What? I swear if you say-"

"CHICKEN BUTT!! "I yell.

She giggles a little, them says "Becky, you're a trip, I swear. "

"Ehh, sure. Umm, Rollins invited us to a bar earlier, you coming with us?"

"When do I ever say no to going to a bar? But we gotta worry about this promo we're doing. We do have a promo, right? "

"Yeah, I think. I honestly don't even remember. "

"We most likely do. Whatcha gonna say?"

"I don't know, I usually just let things come to me when I'm out there. "

"I should try that, maybe my promo skills would be better. "

"They are already Ashley, stop being a big dope. "

"Are you gonna say that? "

"Would I be Becky Lynch if I didn't? "

"Good point, good point. "

"Oh, also, I wanna find me a guy to bring,so-"

"Hey ladies. "Seth Rollins says.

"Hey Seth. "

"I have a question for you Becks, you wanna go to a concert tomorrow? "

"Sure, what concert? "

"Would you scream if I said Pearl Jam? "He smirks

"*screams* YOU GOT TICKETS TO A PEARL JAM CONCERT?!?!?!!??!?!?! GOD DAMMIT SETH, I FUCKIN LOVE YOU!!!!!! "I scream.

"Yeah, I thought it I would make it up to you for being an asshole. Ash, I got you some candy, since you freakin love it. "He says handing her some Blue and Red jolly ranchers.

"*Charlotte screams* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! "She yells.

"You're welcome Char. Am I forgiven for being an ass? "He asks.

"I'll think about it. Treat her right or you're getting this size 8 BOOT UP YOUR ASS!!! "Charlotte says.

I start laughing, but a backstage worker cones and tells me and Charlotte we are needed to do our promo.

"Welp, we'll see you later Rollins. Let's go Ash. "

"Alright, bye Seth. Tell the guys I say hey. "

"Will do, will do. "He yells after us.

Jesus, that man is amazing. Wait, no, stop thinking like that. Dang it!!!

My theme song hits and I walk out to an ecstatic crowd.

God I love my job.

I walk down the ramp, look at a few people, and slide into the ring.

Well, here we go again, savage mode

•••••••••

HIIIIII PEOPLE!!!! I apologize, I've been doing band camp for about two weeks now, and it's finally over😭😭😭😭 but I will try and update as much as I can, because I have school starting up again soon, and when it does, I have a hell of a lot of things to do. I'm in Marching Band, so I won't have alot of time to do things. I've got parades, football games, college band trips like F. A. M. U, South Carolina state, BCU,ASU(Alabama),Tuskegee,and more. But yeah, I'll give y'all  what I can alright??

Okay, peace out!!

~nada