Intro

The world revolves around the universe.

But who governs the universe?

Is it god?

No.

Is it the demons?

Absolutely no.

Then... is it the immortal beings??

No!

There is this one being, he who governs the whole universe, no... he governs the whole galaxy. But... who is 'he'?

It is 'he'... 'he' who has the power, the power to govern the whole galaxy. 'He', who was the origin of all magics. He... then who is he?

In ancient times, he was stated that 'he' is the origin of the world. 'He' is the origin of all thing. 'He' is the origin of all magic.

'He' was last seen on the ancient times when the divine tribes and devil tribes still coexist with each other with the non magical tribes. These two tribes are arch enemies with each other. Not long enough, both parties engaged into wars, non magical creatures was forced to get involve in the feud. The war lasted for almost a millennium. Thousands of million of lives and blood were shed. Blood painted the rivers, the seas and lands. The sky turned red. Non magical creatures started seeking help to 'he'. That was when 'he' interfered. He divided both tribes. Leaving the non magical tribes in this planet, creating two realms connecting to this planet. After that time, he vanished from the galaxy, never to be seen again. The history of the three tribes were kept hidden by the non magical tribes so that no one will ever try to unlock the hidden gates connecting from the divine and demon realms to our realm. Speaking of the past was a taboo from our ancestors. Anyone who speak of it will be beheaded. Our ancestors made a story, they pretended that the divine people are the most powerful beings and are good and worshipped them, while they made a story that the demon tribes are the darkest and most gruesome group of creatures because of the nature of their magic.

But not long ago, in the year 13xx, 'he' showed himself. But he only managed to posses an old lady, receiving a gift from 'he'. 'He' gave the old lady forebodings. The old lady immediately reported it to the head of the non magical tribe. Reporting the said forebodings to the head of the tribe, the head immediately seeks for the council their ancestors had built. They seek for any means to stop the prophecy. They all know that if those two realms were opened once again, then there will be bloodshed all over again.

The time which the prophecy had said were near, but the council hasn't sought for any means of stopping it. Both realms were opened again, but unexpectedly, no divine beings, no devils were spotted leaving the gate of both realms. No demons, no divine beings, the non magical tribe was relieved. Leaving the place where the gate were hidden, forgetting to close the gates.

Year 15xx, first demon was spotted. But it does not look gruesome, in fact it was a beautiful man, strong and handsome. He speaks an unknown language, but only the tribe head were the only one who understands the language. Both parties agreed to have an agreement, the demons won't touch the non magical people, and vice versa. The demons blended in perfectly with the non magical people. Both tribes lived on the same realm peacefully.

Year 159x, the first divine being appeared. Like the appearance of the demon, the divine being also looked normal and beautiful. She had a long golden hair and a pair of beautifully golden orbs. The divine being was also here for the same purpose, to seek peace with the non magical and demon tribes. All parties agreed. Now they are living within us. Magic was banned in this realm which non magical people can get hurt. All demons and divine beings were now coexisting with us. Peace was once again reigned on the universe.

But 'he' is still unknown. Who might it be?

It can be me?

It can be you!

It can be...

Him!

*    *    *    *

Project: Hell High

SUBJECT PROFILE

Information to the subject:

The subject... is a living bomb. Find him and recruit him no matter what!

(Image attached)

Name: Narius Xavier Tan
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Entity: Unknown
Tribe: Demon
Magic: Unknown

Family Register:
Mother: Alexa Andrea Tan
Father: Dandreb Felix Tan
Brother/s: Urie Andrei Tan
Sister/s: (None)

Whereabout: XXX Street, Daedalus Subdivision, Stanford City.

Special Traits: Suspected to be 'he'