Miraculous Ladybug- Our Secret Identities Aren't So Secret Anymore.

Marinette

The first thing I see is Chloe, but I was expecting her. I continued turning, past Nino, then I see him.

"Adrien?" I said, shocked beyond belief.

"Marinette," He smiled like it was the best thing that ever happened to him.

But then I collapsed.

"Hey...hey Mari?"

"Is she even alive?"

"Yes, she's alive. I checked her pulse." I opened my eyes to see all three of them hovering over me.

"Ew, yes guys, I'm alive, " I say, annoyed.

"Oh good, " Nino said before taking in a sharp breath.

Adrien helped me up. "I'm not who you were expecting, was I?" He looked at his feet shyly.

"What?! No, no. It's not that...I just uh-"

"Oh for the love of god," Adrien's kwami flew out of his pocket. "Adrien has a massive crush on whoever Lady bug is. Whether it's you or an alien."

"R-really?" I asked him.

"Yes!" My kwami flew into the conversation and exclaimed. "And Marinette has been in love with Adrien since forever." I stared down Tikki, furious with her after the secrets she just spilled.

She slowly backed away from, like I was a wild beast about to kill her, which I was. I noticed Adrien's kwami was doing the same. These little pests just told our biggest secrets, of course we were angry with them. But deep down I knew I wouldn't stay angry forever.

I turned to Adrien, steam still puffing from my ears. "I guess the truth is out now, huh?" I was defeated, he wouldn't like me, besides, he always was hanging out with Chloe or that fencing girl.

He let out a slight laugh, "I guess so..."

"What about this is funny?" I demanded. How could he be so....so... annoyingly cute.

"It's funny because we both liked each other, even though I didn't know it was you and didn't know he was me. It's just so screwed up, it's funny."

I let out a frustrated sigh as Nino speaks up. "Uh guys. Hi, sorry to break this cute little moment but we have a world to save?"

"Oh! Right yes. Tikki! Do you know how to get to this guy named Thanos? He is apparently killing half of the universe and we need to stop him."

"Uh...yeah sure, there's a miraculous that can teleport, it's the horse one.  And we'll need some energy first."

"Oh, yeah, sure," Adrien says and pulled out some stinky cheese for Plagg. The little kwami flew towards it so fast, I barely saw anything but a black blur. I pulled out some of my own sweets and fed the to Tikki and watched as Chloe fed hers some chunks of honeycomb and Nino fed his some sort of lettuce.

"Are you guys good now?" Chloe asked, anxious to get going.

We nodded and split up on our way.

A/N: Oof sorry it's been so long and it was a little bit of a filler but I sorta hit a writer's block for this chapter. But I've got some more motivation for the next one so hopefully it won't be as much of a wait. <3