Chapter 2 Meeting the boys

"Dani get up. Where leaving in and hour." My dad yelled. "K. I'm getting ready." I yelled back. I got in the shower and got changed. I put my hair in a messy fish tail braid, green leggings, a ninja turtle shirt, ninja turtle hoodie and combat boots. I ran downstairs ate some cherrios and we headed to the airport. 

~Skip airport~

When I got off the plane my dad and I went to get our belongings and we headed to the exit. 

"Dani I'm not going with u to your mother's. I'm taking a train to Perth. I love you and call me when you need to talk to me. Okay?" He hugged me. "Okay but how am I getting there?" He pointed behind me and as I looked I almost cried. "Mom!!!" "Dani!!!!" We ran to each other and hugged. "I missed you so much. Let's get going it takes about and hour to get home." She said looking at me. "Okay. Bye dad I love u." I said while hugging him. "I love you to call me when you get there okay?" He said. "Okay." I hugged him one more time and then we left. 

~Skip car ride~ 

"Were here." I heard my mother say. I woke up and looked at the house. Holy shit this fucker was huge. It had to be at least 3 stories. "Yeah i know it's big. The boys stay here all the time so all four boys have rooms on the 3rd floor. Mine and yours room is on the second floor and so is the game room, the dance studio, which I put in the house when I found out u were moving with us since your a dancer. And on the 1st floor is the kitchen, family room, living room, dining room and my office." She said as we walked up to the house. When she opened the door I thought I was gonna shit myself. It was amazing. So beautiful. She showed me up to my room and it was huge. You could at least fit 50 people in there laying down. I put all my stuff away and went to sleep. Damn jetlag. 

~Skip to when the boys come home~ 

I was painting my room when I heard the front door open. I just stayed in my room until I heard 4 different male voices. I knew all of the boys were here. Then I heard running upstairs and they turned toward the game room. I think Luke forgot I was here. "Mom. Are you still home?" I yelled as I opened my door. TO see if Luke remembered about me coming home. I think my mom knew what I was doing here because she yelled back. "Yes Dan I'm making dinner for you and I." Then Luke came out not noticing me at my door "Hey were here to." Then he looked at me and tacked me. "DANI!!!! Oh how I missed u." He said kissing my cheek. "I missed u to. Now get off or I won't be able to dance anymore." He got up and helped me up. "Typical Danielle. You still dance?" "Yeah I actually made up a whole dance to trumpets by Jason Derullo." I said putting up my paint and getting cleaned up. "I wanna see. Be in the dance studio in 10 minutes." He said running back to the game room. I got changed in to some shorts and a croptop and put my hair in a ponytail. I put on my dancing socks and headed to the dance studio. I'm 5 minutes early but I thought I could at least practice before they come in. I plugged my iPhone in the radio and started the song. When I was done I went to get my water bottle by the door and u seen 4 guys standing in the door way with there mouths in and O shape. "Mikey!" I screamed me an Mikey were best friends when we were little. "DANI!!!!" He screamed and knocked over Luke and calm to give me a hug. "Damn your good sis." Luke said. "And cute." Ashton said. "Thx. I'm assuming it Ashton?" I asked and he gave me bear hug. "Your pretty cute yourself but I'm into guitarist. Sorry." I said while laughing. "And you must be calum. The bassist." I looked at him and I couldn't look away. His eyes are amazing and him. He's gorgeous. Now I'd tap that. "So Dani are u gonna show us the dance?" Luke asks breaking me away from looking at Calum. "You just seen it." I said looking at him. "Can u show us another dance. Pwease." Mikey asks with puppy dog eyes. I walked over to my phone and played marry me by Jason Derullo on and started dancing. In the middle of the song I tripped and fell. Luckily Calum caught me. We just stared at each other. Then I got up, grabbed my phone and walked to my room. All I could think of was Carter. Then I heard a knock on my door. I got up and answered it. "Hey are you okay?" Calum asked worried. "Yeah." "I know I just met u but I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a dare tomorrow night with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes. "I'm sorry but I have a boy-." I was caught of by my phone ringing. I looked at it and It was a text from my best friend Jake. 

Jake- Omg. Dani I love u and u have to know. 

Me- know what?

Jake- (image of Carter and her best friend Sophie kissing) 

I couldn't help my self. I broke down right there and threw my phone. "Are you okay Dani what's wrong." Calum asked hugging me. "He chested on me with my best friends or what was my best friend." I say crying into his chest. "Omg Dani com here." He said while picking up and putting me in my bed. He tucke in and turned out the door to leave. "Wait. Don't leave me please. Stay in here with me tonight?" I said. He shut the door and took his shoes off. He climbed in bed with me and I cuddled up to him like a koala. We looked at each other and he started leaning in. I leaned in and we kissed. Then he started licking my lips asking for permission. I opened my mouth. We started making out until I heard a my brother open my door and yell. "PDA. Ashton I owe you 10 bucks." I looked at him and threw a pillow at him. "Its not PDA if it's in my room you dicklicker." He started laughing and shut the door. "Well that ruined the moment." I said as we both laughed. I pecked his lips and cuddled up to him. "I love you" Calum said and with that I fell asleep.