Chapter 5

Pushing and thrusting everyone out her sight, Huckleebee was searching to and fro for a bathroom. Remembering Betty's tour, she ran to the farthest bathroom she knew existed in the school.

When she finally arrived, she found an awkward mannered schoolboy standing right in front of the doorway.

"Move it, asshat," she yelled as she shoved the beanie headed hobo out of the way.

She burst through the door and ran to the very last stall that was there. She dropped her bags and straight spewed all her guts into the newly-washed toilet bowl. She was completely distraught. She never experienced this type of embarrassment before.

After finishing hurling, she slid her back to the tiled wall and started sobbing. She missed how things used to be.

In the middle of her crying session, she hears small whispers outside the door. The whispers get louder and louder as they reach closer and closer to the door.

She immediately shuts the bathroom stall door closed and sits upright on the toilet seat. She didn't want to alarm the girls that were just walking in

The bathroom door flings open as a couple of footsteps start walking inside. She could hear they were both chatting about their day. Hucklebee pushes her ear closer to the stall door to get a better sound.

"Babe, I'm so ready to do some archery today. When are you going to show me those new tricks you promised?" a girl asks as she turns the faucet water on.

"Patience, my love. I'll show you when you're ready" the other girl responds, zipping her bag.

Hucklebee recognized the other girl's voice, but she could not put her finger on who it belonged to. She turns her head and pierces through the cracks between the stall.

Upon seeing the two girls, Huckleebee jerks her head hard, almost hitting her head against the wall. She had recognized one of those girls.

"Oh come on, you showed me new tricks last time" the pink-haired girl continued to beg.

"That was only because- oh shoot," the redhead muttered.

"What? what's wrong?" the pink-haired girl worried.

"I forgot my mascara back in the classroom," frustrated, she let out a sigh.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll get it for you," the pink-haired girl reassured her.

"Really? Thank you, mon amour," the redhead says sweetly as she pulls the short girl closer to her for a small kiss.

"It's no problem, I needed to talk to Mr. Grimely anyway. I'll be back in a minute." She squeezes the girlfriend's arm and heads out the door.

Hucklebee querulously waiting for the pink-haired child to leave. She quickly fixed her makeup. Reapplying some new mascara and wiping off the all the puke that was on her face, she was ready to face this mysterious redhead vision.

Fed up by the amount of time she had been wasting just sitting there, she immediately opens the stall door. She sees the redhead reapplying her red lipstick over the sink and decides to stand right behind her.

"Hey Cheryl," Hucklebee says nervously. Cheryl, annoyed, rolls her eyes at her presence. "Long time, no see" H continued.

Irritated, Cheryl looks up to mirror to tell the brunette off. "What do you wa- " Mid-sentence, Cheryl looks up to the mirror and was shocked by what she had saw

She immediately turns straight around and gasps, dropping her cherry red lipstick on the floor

"Heather?!" she exclaims.