Chapter Two

Seven days later....

I opened my eyes.

Where am I?! Who am I!? What's going on?!

A man with dark black hair stood over me and then ran out."She's awake!" I heard him shout.

A girl with strawberry blonde hair came in and hugged me but the man pulled her away.

"HEY what gives!" She shouted.

"She doesn't remember you." The answered.

"Well in that case." She walked toward me. "Me Anna you Elsa you Elsa owe me twenty dollars."

"Anna no I'm going to leave you alone so don't tell her about. Him." The man walked out.

I looked at her with total confusion.

"Ha you don't actually owe me twenty bucks." Anna laughed.

"I'm Anna your little sister we live in Seattle you are sixteen years old. I'm fourteen you like winter and the color blue."

"Where's Jack?" Wait who's Jack why'd I ask that!

Anna flinched. "You know who Jack is?" I shook my head. "Well I'm not supposed to tell you this but Jack is your boyfriend. Or ex I should say. I need to go get some rest Elsa."

She began to walk away.

"Wait." I held her back. "Where's Jack?"

Seven Days Earlier.....

Jacks POV

I ran into the hospital with all my strength.

"WHERE'S ELSA TELL ME NOW!" I screamed at the lady. She pointed towards a room on the left. I burst through to see a platinum blonde laying quietly in the bed. I tried to get I'm but Elsa's dad throw me out.

"YOU ARE THE REASON THE THIS HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER STAY AWAY FROM HER. FOREVER DON'T TALK TO HER DON'T DO ANYTHING!" He screamed.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT MILES HIT HER!" Mr. Arendell flinched then glared.

"GUYS GUYS IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT. IF ANYTHING Elsa's in lot of pain right now. And YOU TWO ARE SCREAMING ABOUT. WHO DID IT. BESIDES THE PERSON WHO DID IT. Escaped now can you please just be friends?!" Anna begged but Mr. Arendell didn't agree.

"Don't. Come. Near. Us. Or her EVER!"

_______TIME CHANGE_______

I don't care what that man said I still visited her.

She's been in a coma. For a year now.

I began crying over her leaving tears on her restless arm. She talks in her sleep movies in it. But it still breaks my heart to see her.

"Elsa please wake up please I need you." I sniffed. "Everything's going well here. Anna's sleeping in your room. She found a picture that you painted of us. I pray for you to be alive everyday. I get asked out by so many girls but I can't just let you go. Your my everything even when your crying your still beautiful, your my end and my beginning. You have me happiness." I closed my eyes.

______FlashBack______

note that this flash back is not part of the stroy.

"Jack no. No no no I say no and that means no." Elsa pouted.

"Pllleeeaassseee." I begged

"But what if my dad catches me you know him horrible."

"C'mon I'll teach you it's really easy."

"But I can't. Surf I love the winter."

"And I do to but surfing its amazing you get to see sea life and fish and dolphins-."

"And sharks!" She gasped.

"No no no no no no. Sharks there nice I mean only sand sharks come up and try to I mean Leopold sharks they have no teeth."

Great I mentioned sand sharks.

"Jackk. No."

"Elsa c'mon you taught me how to skate now it's my turn."

"Ok."

I smiled and jumped out of her window into mine.

I put on swim trunks.

I ran out of the hotel room twist I see haha sorry not sorry down the stairs onto the front of the hotel room and sat on a bench.

It's so warm Hawaii's so peaceful. It was ten o'clock but it was still light outside.

Elsa came outside with a floaty and a black bikini.

"Ha what's with the floaty?" I laughed but she shivered.

"I didn't want to go cause I can't uh I don't know how to uh swim." She said the last part really quietly.

____FLASHBACK ENDS_____