7th Grade.

It was all perfect, I was so popular, guys all staring at me, girls trying so hard to catch my attention. Everything seemed to be better than perfect.. Then I woke up. I turned to the tiny table next to me, picked up my phone, and checked my phone. 6:54 A.M. *ringg* , the alarm set for 6:55 A.M. just rang. I got out of bed and stepped onto the cold floor. I slipped into cloths I chose last night, brushed my teeth, unbraided the loose braid I created to keep my hair from getting tangled while I slept, and finally sat down to eat breakfast. My brothers, Reign and Royal, just woke up. They didn't start school till 8:25 while I started at 8:06.

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch?" Mom asked.

"Yes, please." I replied.

"Eat your vitamins Princess, you need energy for your first day of school"

I nodded quietly.

"Why are you so quiet today? You're usually excited for your first day."

"I'm afraid I'm not gonna fit in, i mean, its middle school, 7th grade.."

"You'll be fine. Now hurry up and drink your milk, your dad has to drop u off to school or you'll be late for the morning orientation."

After I finished breakfast, my dad dropped me off to school and waited for me to get inside the gates of Richard Garvey Intermediate.

I was a "scrub,"a name the 8th graders called the 7th graders. We called the 8th graders "toilet washers." The toilet washers pennied us, meaning they threw pennys at us scrubs because they thought they could punk us, i didnt get hit, but i was always that girl that was shy at first so i just smiled and walked away queitly. Trust me once u get to know me, i'm the craziest person you'll ever meet. Aahhaha.

Anyway, we got our papers with our classes on it. I had science, math, language arts, math intervention.. i suck at math, social studies, and P.E. Practically the perfect order i wanted. So the early part of school was cool, then i walked to 6th period...