My Life- Chapter 1

*EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS*

Honey POV

Hey Y'all, I'm Honey! I'm from the Bronx, Im tall pretty teeth sexy ass body all that! You could tell from my walk that I knew I was the shit. That's why all the bitches hated me and all they men wanted me! I didn't pay that shit no mind it was always a mad hoe wherever I went, but they all knew not to say shit to me just to look cause my man Rico didn't play baby. Rico from around the way but he had the whole hood on lock, anything you needed; Weed, ecstasy, C he had it all! Everybody knew who I was and wouldn't dare get out of line. My sister my best friend Eisha was my everything. We always went everywhere together she was just as bad as I was. She was light-skin, short and thick as hell she kind of reminded me of Lil herb babymomma. Anyways we had plans today to go to the mall Rico having a party at club Zero and we needed something to wear. My phone went off with a message from Eisha.
"Bitch come outside!" This bitch so irritating 🙄 I grabbed my Chanel bag Rico just bought me a few days ago and slid on my slides and ran out.
"Damn bitch when you get this?" I said.
"Davon just bought me this, that nigga give me anything I want one call he on it!" Eisha said sticking her tongue out. "Periodddd pooh, before we go to the mall stop on Drew street at one of Rico spots that nigga ain't come home last night." I said irritated as hell cause this nigga got me fucked up. He been doing this shit for the past few weeks. Let me catch a bitch in there I'm fucking everybody up. " Bitch whaaat?! You need to leave his ass alone he steady doing this shit to you fucking with all these hoes" Eisha said, tired of her best friend steady going through this shit with this cheating ass nigga.

 " Bitch whaaat?! You need to leave his ass alone he steady doing this shit to you fucking with all these hoes" Eisha said, tired of her best friend steady going through this shit with this cheating ass nigga

RICO POV

"Mannnn why ain't none of y'all goofy ass niggas wake me up, y'all know Honey crazy ass finna pop up" I said grabbing my phone checking the time. Ever since I been with honey this girl been crazy as hell. Pretty face all that but don't let it fool you. But I love her she been with a nigga when I ain't have shit that's why I don't even trip when she be on my ass. We came up in the same hood same upbringing. My moms was a dope fiend but she kept her shit together. House bills paid food on the table. So I couldn't do nothing but respect it. Never really knew my pops,  but fuck em. My brother taught me the game I took it and ran with it. I took my whole hood under I could sell anything. I never wanted for shit Fat ass crib, different car for everyday. Life was everything right now, but you know nothing good last forever so I was gone be getting out the game once I got good enough. Honey and my daughter Heaven was my world, I wouldn't let shit take me from them that's why I was trying to get out. Shit, I had enough money I just don't know if I was ready yet. That been on my mind a lot lately. Dave knocked me out my thought, "Aye yo babymomma at the door" he hollered. I jumped up and realized I had a bitch in the bed I shook her until she woke up trying to get her out before Honey came in here on her bullshit...

Let me know if y'all like it?
Should I keep going?