Niggas Wanna Play Crazy-PART5

*EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS*

RICO POV

BOOM....
I jumped out my sleep I hear footsteps running to the room. Honey was started moving to the safe to get the glock I already had one under the mattress. As soon as I grabbed it I felt a gun to my head. "Bitch ass nigga don't move" He said and grabbed my gun from me. "Get yo ass up where the fuck the money at?!" He yelled at me. I heard honey crying and sobbing they had her on her knees with a gun to the back of the head. "Man y'all niggas know who y'all fucking with?" I said. If they didn't know they was gone find out real fucking soon. I felt a hard hit to the back of my head then I felt blood gushing. Honey was screaming at this point and pleading from them to stop. "Ima ask yo ass one more time and ima shoot this bitch..." he said grabbing Honey by her hair. I was coughing through the blood that was leaking through my mouth. "The safe in the closet under my shoe stand, get that shit and get the fuck out!" I said. He told me to stand up and two of the niggas walked me to the closet. All I was thinking about was the .45 I had in the safe, but I don't want shit to go wrong and to hurt Honey so ima play it smart. I opened the safe they started grabbing the money, it was about 120,000 that I was supposed to go put in the bank this morning. These must be some broke ass niggas they was happy as hell like it Christmas because that ain't shit but change to a nigga like me. They brought me back in the room with Honey and made both of us lay on our stomachs. "Dont move until you hear that door close or ima kill both of y'all ass" he said backing out the room as the other three left before him. I couldn't believe this shit! Nights had the motherfucking nerve to rob me? Ima find every last one of them niggas and kill ever fucking thing they love!

 I couldn't believe this shit! Nights had the motherfucking nerve to rob me? Ima find every last one of them niggas and kill ever fucking thing they love!

HONEY POV

" oh my god babyyyy is you okay???" I cried running to Rico his whole mouth was bloody. I can't believe somebody just ran in our shit. Then what if my daughter was in here all type of shit running through my head.
"Go put yo shit on" He said getting on his phone calling his niggas Dave and them. Niggas really tried to play crazy and run in our shit. It's finna be a long ass summer.

A Few Hours Later...

EISHA POV

"It's done sis we gone send you you cut ina few hours that shit was easy as hell caught that nigga slipping with his pants down" I laughed reading that message from my little brother Dro. Hell yeah I set that nigga up he wasn't finna keep playing me for that whack ass bitch. I wanna see both of they ass suffer, it wasn't even about the money. I got up and took off my sheer robe and jumped in the shower about to start my day. Before I could see if the water was hot enough I was getting a call from Honey.
"Wassup bitch" I said already knowing what she was finna tell me.
"Bitchhhh why some niggas just ran in our crib hit Rico with a gun and took almost $120,000 this morning." She said sounding like she was crying.
"Omg bitchhhh what?!! What niggas crazy enough to fuck with Rico?" I said.
"I don't know but when Rico find them niggas you know it's on he already out in the streets. I'm around the corner from your crib sis open the door." Honey said as I heard her car blowing the horn.
"Aight I'm finna get in the shower the door unlocked"I said
"Ight bet sis" she said before hanging up.
I started thinking I didnt want shit happening to my brother behind me. But ain't nobody scared of his ass but the niggas from the hood. But let me call him real quick and just put him on game to Kill that nigga Rico before he retaliate....

Eisha bogus as hell...
Rico need to kill her too ?
What y'all want to happen?