Part 24

*PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS*

HONEY POV

I woke up all I seen was white walls I couldn't really move my neck it hurted so bad. I started tapping on the arm of the bed trying to see if somebody was in the room, I heard someone jump up and pull the curtains back it was Seven.
"Hey baby, I'm glad you finally up." He said smiling down and kissing me on my forehead.
"What happened?" I asked not really remembering too much after we got to Rico. He looked at me with so much anger in his eyes.
"A bitch ass nigga baby, but don't trip though everything gone get taken care of." He said holding my hand and kissing it.
"Sooo, Rico did this to me?" I asked tears staring to fill my eyes. How could he do this to me? I'm the mother of his child, wait my baby!
"Where is Heaven?" I asked trying to sit up and immediately screamed in pain. This shit was the worst pain ever I don't even know what all happened to me and what all is broken.
"Sit down baby and relax. I got everything working right now she still with Rico bitch ass we trying to get her out first before anything happen." He said.
"Baby I don't want nothing to happen to you, I don't want you to do nothing that will take you away from me, just get my daughter and leave the shit alone." I said starting to tear up thinking about what if something was to happen to him now it's all coming to me.... I really love this man.
"I know this probably not the right time to bring this up but I been knew Rico was your baby's father and we was moving in to take over his hood and now it's a war and I already let him get one up on me with you." He said putting his head down and started crying.
If one thing I knew Rico didn't take a mufucka trying him lightly and he didn't give a fuck who it was. But he knew I would've never crossed him in a million years because he was my child's father but now I'm giving up all information I know. He probably thought he killed me so he definitely was going to try to come back and finish me so I would get to him before he get me or anybody I love. I instantly thought about my mom, "Oh my god, where's my mom?!" I asked knowing he know where she stayed and I knew I needed to get out this hospital quick.
"She cool she went to get some coffee." He said as the nurse walked in.
"Hi Ms. Davis, glad to see you awake." She said smiling and looked down out her clipboard.
"Do you remember what happened at all or who done this to you." She asked.
"No, I don't really recall anything that day." I said lying. It was no way I was going to send him to jail I had other plans for that ass.
"Okay, later on some officers will come in to talk to you. Can you tell me on a scale of 1-10 how bad is your pain." She asked.
"Ten." I said and she started scribbling on her clipboard.
"Okay we'll get you some morphine and some pain medicine here in a minute, I just want to let you know everything that's going on catch you up. When you were attacked you broke your arm, your eardrum was busted you had really bad swelling in the face area and you had a blood clot the size of a grapefruit in your brain. But today we checked before you woke up the swelling and the blood clot went down tremendously but you will need to rest for the next few weeks. Also, one last thing...you're pregnant congratulations." She said and walked out. I looked at Seven and he just stared past me at the wall, I didn't know if he was happy or was he mad. I sat back and drifted off and just started thinking about my life how everything just changed in a few weeks. I'm no longer with the person who I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, he tried to kill me and has kidnapped my daughter. Now I'm with a man that loves and adores me and him and my baby father is in war with each other and I am stuck in the middle of it. But he knows I'm just like him when it comes to this loyalty shit once you cross me, it's gone be forever fuck You and I was gone make sure that he fell this shit in his heart I just wanted my baby back first. Seven knocked me out of my thoughts as he started pushing my hair out my face and kissed me on the lips. "I can't believe you pregnant with my baby." He said looking at me staring in my eyes. I didn't really know if I was ready for another baby truthfully and I don't know how he felt if I would tell him that.
"You want to keep it?" I asked putting my head down. He grabbed my chin and said, "Of course, I want to be a family this exactly what I wanted I did it on purpose." He said smiling hard.

WHAT A WAY TO BRING THE GOOD WITH THE BAD?

SHOULD HONEY KEEP IT OR ARE THEY MOVING TOO FAST?

WHAT YALL THINK? Comment