Chapter 3

[Tord's POV]

I opened my door- something or someone grabbed my arm tightly and hoisted me back. I screamed from the pain.

I'm very sensitive on my arms... because of... purposes. But at this point I instantly knew it was Tom. I begged and pleaded for him to stop. And soon enough he slipped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I kicked and punched and cried, but he wasn't affected by any of it. I felt him place his chin on my head... I stopped struggling and was questioning what he was doing. I was still scared shitless don't get me wrong, but he's never done this before. He quietly sat down- crossed his legs and placed me in his lap. Now I'm REALLY questioning what he was gonna do. He kissed the back of my head and buried his face deep in my hair. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. Sending chills down my spine. "Tord, I need to calm down. I'm so sorry." He mumbled and slurred, I could only assume he's drunk. Or sober. I was blushing wildly...

I lost focus of the Drunk Sicko and looked down the hall to see Edd and Matt. Covered in blood, bruises and cuts! I jumped up and already quickly made my way to them, stumbling a shit-ton on the way. "Edd! Matt! Can you hear me!?" I placed my hands gently on Edd's face in a panic. I swiftly turn my head to the cause of all this, Staring at those blank. Soulless. EYES. He's drunk. I knew it... I knew it! I jumped up and rushed to the first aid kit. Tears were blinding me on the way. Thoughts rushing through my mind, endless questions. Endless nights, torment, bullying. All led down to this...

-TimeSkip-

[Still Tord's POV]

Edd and Matt are currently resting, I'll wait until it's night. For those who questioned what happened, I was in the process of calling an ambulance but Tom threatened to do the same to me if I were to let them go. I feel so bad for them, I'm such a wimp... I'm an awful friend. They must be in so much pain all because of me. Tom passed out drunk on the couch, so the house is dead silent. I'm having another episode, Again I'm cooped up in my room. I took the time to clean it up actually, I washed my bed sheets and got new ones, Tidied up my desk and walls. So at least it looks somewhat decent.

Processing my Episodes. With Regret knife, It didn't take long for me to hear footsteps on the carpet. Heading down the hall, I had a serious feeling it was Tom. I didn't mind because I had my door locked. It was a soft knock, Edd? He's the only one who does that. "Who is it?" I cleared my throat. I got no response. "Edd, You shouldn't be out of bed." I got up and hid the knife under my pillow and headed to the door. "Just to double check it IS you, Say something."

...

I still got no response. "Okay Tom, What is it now. Are you still drunk?"

...

I frowned, and looked at my bed. "Okay suit yourself." I walk back over and quietly lay down.

As I looked back at the door. The lock twisted open-

-END OF CHAPTER 3-