Jungkook?

Taehyung felt the body he's hugging tense up and it gave him chills. Why isn't he hugging you back he thought. With that thought he looks up at jungkook, only to be greeted by the big doe eyes he missed so dearly.

"Jungkook?" He said as he placed his palms on jungkook's cheeks. However, the boy named jungkook looked at him with eyes that are not filled with warmth, instead he gave taehyung a weirded out look and said, " who are you?"

Those three words, 'who are you' where the last thing taehyung thought he would ever hear. Those three words shattered his weak and fragile heart. Taehyung heart now beat uncontrollably, in a bad way. He looked around, only to realise that his other friends where there too, along with jungkook's parents. He was so focused on his 'reunion' with jungkook, that he didn't even notice anyone else.

He slowly let his hands drop from jungkook's shoulders and slang his hands around himself, curling into a ball. He whimpers and spewed out incoherent words.

What?? He doesn't remember me?? Why??

"We're so sorry taehyung, he woke up but the doctor said he had brain damage so it's only normal that he couldn't remember much from the past..."

Taehyung lifts his head up and looked at his friends and his boyfriend's parents. Some looked down while the rest gave him a pitied look. Through their eyes, taehyung couldn't help but feel what they said was true.

His friends then left the room, and jungkook parent came to him and hugged him tightly.

"Treat him well okay? We'll go out to give you guys some time alone." Me.Jeon said and smiled sadly at him.