Chapter 13

(To be Continued....)
Jays P.O.V
I grabbed her phone it was her mom so I answered (N: Her mom J: Jay)
*Phone Conversation *
N: HELLO HONEY ARE YOU OKAY !??
J:Relax mom she's fine we're at the hospital right now Im the emergency room there gonna move her into an actual room there Admiting her.
N: Okay *Phew* I'm so glad you guys are okay I'm coming up there right now.
J:Okay mom I love you she's sleeping right now See you when u get here
N: Okay Yup Bye Bye
*Call Ends*
I look at Nikki and she looks beautiful still I love her so much I can't leave her at all. I will stay at this hospital all night with her if I have to
*Nurse Walks in*
We're gonna move her to room 304 is that okay sir? I look at the nurse while she's speaking "Yes Ma'am" they take her to the room I have to wait for nilayah to come thru the doors to we can walk to the room *Ding ding* the hospital doors open....
Nilayah P.O.V
I walk in the hospital door in my head I'm thinking *Where is my baby ? Is she okay ? What's wrong with her ?* I have a lot of things running thru my mind I hope she's okay I walk in and see Jay "Where is she ?" He looked at me and point towards the back "They just took her to the rooms she's gone be staying in for tonight there doing an overnight test on her" I breathe in Relief "I'm glad she's okay but I wonder what caused this incident " I turned to Jay and he said "I'm not sure what caused it " we walked to the back toward the room And I opened the door I seen my baby in pain! I'm so hurt.
*Her name is Nicole now *
"Nicole honey are you okay?" She looked up at me Nd looked so hurt "No momma I'm not okay my body aches" she started crying 😢 I hate seeing her sad like this it's heartbreaking 💔 I hate seeing her like this I can't do this I walked out....
* A few hours later *
I had to go get some air I couldn't see her like that ! I'm ready to go talk to her now *Knocks quietly* and walks in " N-Nicole?" I think she's sleeping until I hear " Yes mommie ?" I hugged her not tight but soft and loving type hug I looked her in her eyes i saw tears coming down her eyes "Are you ok honey what's wrong?" When I looked at her she looked scared....she spoke "Mom I'm scared... I don't know why I'm scared but I'm scared and I don't know what happened to me I'm in pain mom" *Crying* and she hugged me so tight. She was scared my baby was scared I cried with her "It's gonna be okay honey you need to lay down and get some rest" she looked around the room "Where is Jay!? I know I'm gonna get rest but WHERE IS HE!!" She yelled panicking I tried to calm her down and said " I'm gonna call him lay down" she laid down While I called Jay
* Dailing Jay...* (J: Jay N:Me)
J: Hello?
N: Uh Jay where are you ?
*Nicole in the background: Where is he?" *In pain*
J: I'm on my way back is she okay ?
N: She's fine but she wants you me and her talked but when we were done she panicked
J: Okay tell her calm down I'm on my way now!
N: Okay hurry she's angry
*Nicole in the back: HURRY UP !!*
J: On my way see ya!
N: Okay
~ Call Ends~
Jay's P.O.V
Nicole needs to calm down I'm on my way there right now! She is crazy ! I love her tho but she needs to calm down she's already in pain and I'm scared because I'm waiting to see what these doctors got to say right now I'm on my way to the room.
*Opens the door* I look and see Nicole laying there she looks like she need some rest I brung her some clothes from home because when we got here she had oh shorts and a bra but now they have her in the hospital Robe I walk closer to her "Jay?" I looked at her "Yes?" She looked at me "I love you so much you know that right " I looked at her like where is she going with this did they give her some meds? So I looked her nilayah mouthing "What is she talking about?" She looked at me and mouthed back "I don't know she's hurt "
I nodded my head "Okay" "Nicole stop talking for a minute" she looked at me she hates when I cut her off ! "look Nicole I understand you love me and I love you to and I'm glad your okay I want you to get some rest tonight and hopefully you can come home in the morning" *Kisses forgead* "Get some sleep my love"  I didn't know what to say to Nicole I love her so much I'm scared to lose her! I look at nilayah "I'm gonna go to the house or you can go and I'll stay here with her" She nodded her head and left out "Before I go I love y'all and I'll be back in the morning to pick y'all up unless you taking your car" I smiled "it's okay mom I'll take my car me and her will get home but I'll call you so you can get things comfortable for her" she walked out before she closed the door "Okay"  
Nicole's P.O.V
Man I hate when he cut me off! I get so mad when he does that I mean I love him yea but don't cut me off at all! I'm Tierd I'm going to sleep!
Jay's P.O.V
It's been like two hours Nicole's still sleep I love watching her sleep even tho it's weird I had to turn the Tv and the lights off she was feeling Light Headed but I'm getting Tierd To goodnight
(To be Continued...)