New girl in school...again

I was deciding whether to show up with an entrance or be a nerd. I decided against it as i know what that would lead to. Obviously the popular people would overpower you and bully you. So i will go on head and be a bad chick. I had npthing to lose and besides i can protect myself but against those hunters you wish. There's a reason why im running from them.

After i've done all my morning shower routine and all that jazz, i wore jean shorts with a tank top saying fuck off. Ahh haters gonna hate and besides im going game strong today. I wore a leather jacket and decided to wore my white sneakers. I mean im going to school right. I locked the doors to my house and chewed some bubble gum. Gotta love bubble gum. Turning on the engine, i wore sunglasses and head off.

When i reached, i was right this is a small town. All the students was piled up going to their own cliques. I noticed there wasn't anyone who parked in front and even though i saw Reserved for Jason and the other one Reserved for Jacob, i parked anyway in between.

The whispers murmurs and glanving begun, walking towards the front door i noticed behind the sunglasses that the popular cliques were there right beside. But strangely they were seperated each side. As though there were.... never mind. Brushing off that thought i made my way to find my schedule and locker.

First period               Gym - Mr brown

Second period         English- Ms clark

Third period              Maths- Mr lyke

Fourth period               LUNCH

Fifth period                Chemistry- Mr blake

Sixth period                Art-Miss Ross

Seventh period           CCA tryouts today

  -----------------DISMISSED------------------------

Hmmm....cool i guess.

I take back my words the gym clothes are definitely not cool. The t-shirts are way oversized and the short go over mid thigh.

Arrgghh. I tied a knot over the oversized t-shirts showing a little of my belly skin. I don't care anymore its not like we're sharing gym with guys.boy was i wrong. Im gonna watch my mouth now. The minute i heard the door swing open making the person looks like it was entering lately on purpose, my mouth watered. Oh my gosh i drooled. The man was tall and the gym clothes was tight around his arm muscles. I gulped my drool and control my expression. But it was no use when i made eye contact with this hottie.

The world stop.

He growled animistacaly 'MINE!'.

I think i got wet. (In the private area)