The lost legend

A teacher teaching her students about the lost legend baahubali.some students asked what happened next then the teacher tell them with sad voice about betrayal. Betrayal by his loyalist (katappa).
students were shocked"why katappa killed baahubali"this question fled like a wildfire in class.After listening the full story of baahubali. Some students start discussing baahubali don't deserve to die like this.one of the student yelled "if I change the history, I will change the history of baahubali" all students nodded their head in agreement.

20 years laters (20XX)

Sahil called his friends to show them his biggest invention the time machine.If they remember the time when he want to change baahubali dead remembering past his friends nodded he said so now they have chance so why not fulfill their wish.lots of discussion they came to agreement. They are going to time travel.
They make rules.
1find amrinder(baahubali).
2if anything goes wrong they signal each other to came back as fast as they cans.
sahil start the time machine.
After getting off timemachine. They decided to divided into two groups. GroupA is going to find baahubali . GroupB is going to stay there wait for them for back up. GroupA start searching for baahubali.

baahubali was sword fighting with their subordinate when he got a message that maa(shivgami) is calling him for urgent matters.

baahubali greets his mother. Shivgami got tip news from her spies that some foreigner finding baahubali. Shivgami order to baahubali to find out what is their motive coming here without informing us. She told him information about them.

Baahubali promise his mother that he is going to findout their motive so don't worry about them. Baahubali saw them near the river bed they were helping a old woman who is carried water.they were asking her if she knows where they can meet baahubali. Baahubali stand in front of them they totally ignore him. Baahubali "I'm baahubali".they seems shocked and overwhelm with joy.they hug him.bahubaali thought foreiner are insane. They hug him and tell their journey and future of his life.
After long silence baahubali start laughing asked their real motive who are they ,why they want to break his family relationship and if they don't answer them. They are going present infont of empress(shivgamidevi). After running they got in time machine started time at that baahubali is following them he saw them siting in some kind of carriage so he hold a door to open it.then flash came he find himself into different world. He dont believe in his eyes.now he started believe them.
Later some talking them sahil is going to return baahubali to his time now you know future are going to change it. After a long silence baahubali smiled say its a god will, he can't change it because god has its own reason".after saying a goodbye sahil came back in present read his last word" take care of my mother".
That is the end of the lost legend.