~87~

@CHARELLESCHRIEK SEND YOU A MESSAGE

@charelleschriek
You're a bitch, a gold digger! You using him for his money and fame😴

@emmakremer
Oh, hell no! You're so jealous, using him for more fame and money. You lie to him about you feelings of love. You never love him, that's so disrespectful. I know Martijn better than you and he really love you. Come' on, you the slut, the bitch. It means nothing what you do, he still love you. You should do that. Him loving, him kissing, everything but you don't!

@charelleschriek
I hate you, I gonna kill you seriously

@emmakremer
all lies! Is the true what I say? I'm right..

@charelleschriek
I wish you're die

@emmakremer
Fucking bitch you're! I've no idea why martin with you together?

@charelleschriek SHUT UP! GOLD DIGGER

.......................................................................................

@EMMAKREMER SEND YOU A MESSAGE

@emmakremer
Martijn, listen, Charelle is a gold digger. Using you only for your money and fame. Come' on, she don't love you. She said that i must die?! I can't believe this shit. You should break-up with her, she is crazy in her head. She call me slut, gold digger and shit. If you're a friend you're break up with her. She is not good for you, bad vibes bring it to you!
Regards Emma

@martingarrix
I don't believe you, Charelle have everything see and you're the bitch. I can't believe why you're my last girlfriend! It's a mistake in mine whole life.
Bye Emma, stop talking shit to me girlfriend again. Charelle is amazing!