Chap2

Hey guys this is the picture of carter hope u like it☝☝
Clara's Pov
"Heyyyy!! my dear bestie!" when I turned around I was attacked by a beast also known as my best friend Sierra.She is a really beautiful girl she has blond hair and grey eyes and she is also a very stubborn girl .
"Yo! Stop dreaming my pretty girl come on let's go for our biology class "
"Yep just let me grab my books from the locker"

When we both went near our lockers the the school door opened as usually the two bad boys of are school entered Noah and Luke and as usual the boys are hot and good looking but I hate them both oh! I forgot to mention Sierra as a teeny tiny crush on Noah.

"Oh My God! Oh My God it's Noah! He's looking this way "or maybe not she has a huge crush on him.

"Come on Si..."before I could speak a breathtaking view or eyes locked with my eyes it was the same chocolate brown eyes!!! God this is better than the one in my dream.But do I swear for a second his eyes were filled with pain and sadness it felt like I wanna reach out to him and say 'it is ok'
But he covered it with his arrogant smirk.

It's soo hard to move away from his intense gaze this guy gives me butterflies in my stomach then I started to research his face sharp jawline , chocolate brown hair and beautiful eyes before I could respond he was really close like inches away and he touched my lips which gave me a electric shock all over my body.
And told that...

"Can u please wipe your mouth you're drooling kitten,and your not my type so please do not waste your time on me " wait what!! And that's it screw him and his beautiful face .

But is voice is really goooodddd

Ugh!"shut up !!" And I stormed of  my god he is such an A-hole.

Ya ya he only has his good look. My god he is such a Greek god.

Wow I can't believe you are me!

Wait where is Sierra, shit!

When I returned Sierra was BLUSHING  OOOO  Sierra is a human being"hello why are u blushing right now,did something happen between you and Noah"then she blushed harder
"You know what ......"
"What tell fast !"
"He told hi to meeee"
"God please help her she is lovestruck"I pulled her and went to our class

Why do I have a BAD feeling something is going to happen today

Come onnn!!! Don't worry my dear subconscious it will be a good day or will it?

Hey guys this is my second chapter atlast she found the owner of the chocolate eyes wait for the next chapter.....😈😁 Please do read this story if there are mistake please advise me guys this is my first story and loveee you allll ! Please don't forget to vote 😍😍😍