chap3

Clara's Pov

Woah I did not expect school to get over so fast today
"Heyyyyyy my dear best friend. I missed you sooo much"
"My dear drama queen you just went to the wash room for two minutes you were with me the wh....."
Before I could finish my sentences I felt something wet and cold running through my shirt.I had white shirt on!!.I also felt a disgusting presence behind me.

When I turned back I saw a pig with tons of makeup applied in it's face.

Hahaha piggy it's shame for all the pigs please don't call her a pig she is a B*tch

Finally for once you are with me .ok In 3,2,1...."oh! I am really sorry I didn't mean it please forgive me why are you staring at me you are making me cry" with that she starts crying .Do you wanna who she is? She is the queen bee of the school a typical B*tch face her name is Lucy I do not know why but she hates me to the core. Before that I am not someone who can stand her bullshit . I took my water bottle from my bag and poured it on her head and imitated her tone

"Oh! I am really sorry "I went really close to her stared at her and told...
"But I did mean that "
"YOU! You!!!! YOU ruined my faceee!!!!!!!"
"Wait that's called face I thought it was called plastic"

Then I turned and saw the whole parking area was silent including my beat friend then I realized what I just did no no no....

Hahaha she deserved it.

I thought everyone was going to scold me but I heard somebody laughing that laughter...

Woah it is music to our ears this laughter is soooo magical

Shut up! Then I turned to see it was the boy with chocolate eyes he looked so cute his eyes crinkled on both the ends he also had a dimp
When he started laughing Noah also started laughing when Noah laughs you would have already guessed who laughed of course it was my crazy best friend then everyone started to laugh.
Then I realized I was smiling as well .
The pig face who was in front of me was embarrassed. She gave me a death stare and left.

"That was awesome" Oh my Oreo biscuits ! I did not expect that. The brown eyed guy was soooooo close to me .

Ask his name dummy you can not keep on calling him brown eyed guy.

I didn't want to know his name did i?

"Ashton let's go" I heard Noah calling him.
" You were fierce little kitten!! You know what you got my attention"
He took his jacket and gave it to me
"Wear it do you want everyone to see your..." With that smirk on his stupid face he left I couldn't move or speak for a minute.

"Sooo Ashton is it?"
"What?"
"You are turning red my dear frienddd"
"Wait what happened just now! " I was really confused . There was a black leather jacket in my hand which smelt just like him. Should I were it or not ?

Oh my god ! are you seriously me .I can't believe it just wear it you dofoos.

Sierra smirked at me and told
"YO! Stop dreaming and wear it .all the idiots are staring at your back"
When she told that I wore it quickly
It was perfect .I felt like hugging him right now .I have never had this feeling after what happened with me and
Roger....ok that's a story for another time not now ,not here in the school please don't betray me my eyes .
Sierra smiled at me "I know what you are thinking it is a new beginning for you Clara.Do not miss this chance .come on buddy let's go "This is why I love her she is the best .

........................................................................

"And sent!" I am searching for a part time job. I like to save money dumb right. But it's the truth so I just posted on social media that BABYSITTER AVAILABLE .....
Before I could say anything I got a call .
"Hi dear "
"Hi!"
"So.. I saw the post just now and I seriously need a babysitter for this weekend "
"Woah! "
"What happened dear are you not available on that day"
"No no it is nothing like that I did not expect to get a reply so fast "
"Oh my! Look at me I forgot to introduce myself. I am Ella I will text you the address .And also my son will not get along with people easily is it ok?"
"Of course it's ok I love kids .So Friday night is it?"
" Alright thank you"
"Bye!!"

Weekend is it? Let's see how it goes.Why do I feel like you are thinking about Ashton.

Wait! what no way .I am going to sleep.

Why do you still have that jacket in your hands.

To get some sleep idiot it has been a long time since I felt so sleepy......

Oh! My dear Ashton what did you do to the Clara I know .

Shut up!

......................................................................
Hi guys! I know it has been a long time. I am really sorry for the late update I have a lot of school work to do now I should get going luv you people 💝.

Before that a small preview of the next chapter .

"Wait ! Why the hell are u here?"
Who is the mystery man Clara saw.😈😈😈
Do not forget to vote if you like my story
And if u want you can ship
Clara-Ashton
Sierra-Noah..... And comment .

Luv you guys 💝💝