A Truth and a Dare!From three different ppl!

Nya~Chan:Welcome everybody to about her chapter of my multi-fandom truth or dare!

Sol:*being held back by half the population*SENPAI!!!!SSSEEEEENNNNNPPPPAAAAIIII!!!!!!

Blackstar:*hiding behind Nya~Chan*Help me...;~;

Nya~Chan:Every sad emoji in the comments saves Blackstar.

Scourge:*while holding back Sol*Who has to do what?

Nya~Chan:So,I'll start with the truth that is also a dare at the same time.It's from @Patty_Higgins and they dare Zane to be 100% honest for the whole chapter.

Zane:Shouldn't be to hard,considering I hardly speak in this thing...

Nya~Chan:NU BREKIN DE FORTH WALL!!!!!Anyways,because this dare only works if there's a truth to go with it,here's truth from me!

Zane:Oh,great...

Nya~Chan:U lied!

Zane:No,that was sarcasm.

Nya~Chan:Fine,I won't count sarcasm only cause so many people here use it.

Nya~Chan:Okay Zane,with all the boys in this room,that are from Mystreet,do kiss mary kill.

Zane:Okay,first of all,why are you alowd to break the fourth wall?

Nya~Chan:Cause I'm incharge.

Firestar:Makes sense.I get special perks for being in charge in ThunderClan.

Nya~Chan:Now,TELL US WICH BOY YOU'DE KISS MARY KILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Zane:OKAY OKAY!!!!Obviosly,kill Ein.

Hollyleaf:Wouldn't we all?

(Everybody knows what Ein did after the chapter were him and Varein swaped clothes)

Ein:Why me?;-;

Nya~Chan:Jus for that,Hollyleaf,you get to help chase him after this!

Hollyleaf:Yay!

Zane:Kiss *mumbles*

Nya~Chan:What was that?

Zane:Can I choose that guy with the purple hair?*points to Mephisto*

Mephisto:Hey!

Nya~Chan*through a fit of giggles*First of all,it's funny cause he has to kiss somebody later.

Mephisto:WHAT!?

Nya~Chan:And second of all,I'm to lazy to say no.Now,who ya gonna mary?Not actually mary,but who would you mary out of all the boys?

Zane:*mutters*

Nya~Chan:What did u say?

Zane:*mutters slightly louder*

Nya~Chan:Just yell it!

Zane:BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(U thought he'd say Travis,didn't u?)

Blaze:0///////0

Aaron:BLAZE!YOUR ALIVE!*hugs Blaze while crying*I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!

Nya~Chan:Okay,LoliRock,you can stop running around and screaming.Grammor,Lev,and Mephisto weren't the only ones I brought back from the dead.

LoliRock:*Stop running around and screaming like psycopaths*

Nya~Chan:Anyways,now that we found out Zane wants to kill Ein,kiss Mephisto,and mary Blaze,let's get on to Mephisto's dare!

Mephisto:I'm scared...

Nya~Chan:Mephisto,to tha room of silence!

*in tha room of silence*

Nya~Chan:Your dare is from @Stella_the_Rogue and they dare you to kiss Talia.

Mephisto:Why me?

Nya~Chan:Cause I just watched the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode were shipping snow saves Angel from exploding into fire at sunrise and I'm in the mood for ships!

Mephesto:;~;

*out of tha room of silence*

Nya~Chan:Okay,Mephisto,do it!I

Mephisto:*kisses Talia*

Talia0///////0

Blaze:*still being hug attacked by Aaron*Huh,that's the same face I made when Zane said out of all the guys here he'd want to mary me.

Brackenfur:And the same face Cinderpelt made when Scourge kissed her~

Cinderpelt:0//////0

Brackenfur:See?d

Cinderpelt:*still blushing*Oh,shut up.

Mephisto:*Stops kissing Talia and starts dying in the ground of embarrassment*

My OC Fairypool(light gray she-cat with pink spots,one pink paw,and violet eyes):*appearates*FAIRYPOOL HERE,WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM!?

Nya~Chan:Mephisto is dying of embarrassment.

Fairypool:*touches Mephisto with pink paw,pink paw glows*All better!*disapperates*

(I had to do it!I had to reference Harry Potter!Tell me if u know which part is a reference.)

Nya~Chan:Anyways,Hollyleaf,Zane,Mephisto,Talia,Blackstar,go chase Ein.

Hollyleaf:Yay!

Sol:SSSSSEEEEEEENNNNNNPPPPPAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!*joins in on chasing Sin but is actually chasing Blackstar*

Blackstar:WHY ME!?

Ein:AT LEAST YOUR BEING CHASED BY ONLY ONE CAT!!!!!!

Nya~Chan:Anyways,bai frands~

=3~<3