Sonic Gang:Part 10:Dare

Thank you everyone for 400 views! This was suppose to be for 200 views, but I have been busy for a while and the fact that I lost Internet for A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD I put a song of the same creators of the first song I put. Their Youtube channel is SonicParadoxTeam. They're super funny and have hilarious videos about Sonic.So, thank you everyone!P.S when I publish this, I might have my own internet or I'm at a friend's house. X3 Another P.S, XD, is since I was off for a long time, I decided that I'll try to make this part SUPER LONG!!!
:3 Well, I tried XD. _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Me:"Hey people! We got a dare from ausuna. Haha! I bet all the girls will love this one! It says,' I dare all the boys to wear a dress!'"

All the Boys:" Hell No! What? Why? Have mercy on us!Why us!"

Me:"Shut up already! It's a dare so you gotta do it.-_- I already have the girls who are going to help me. Amy, Cloud, Blaze, Saria, and Rouge."

Amy:"Come with me Sonic!"

*Pulls arm*

Sonic:"Amy you're hurting me!"

Shadow:"That what he said."

Amy/Sonic:"•_•? What the hell?"

Shadow:"Whatever...Let's go Cloud..."

Cloud:"Yay!"

Me:"Let's go boys!"

*At my other side of my mansion where all the girls buy their clothes*( Yes, I live in a mansion and their is a mall there. What do you expect? I'm a Pikachu, I have A LOT of games 😆)

Amy:"This dress would look cute on you Sonniku!"

Sonic:"Amy, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a single feck?"(⬅️ I misspelled "Fuck" on purpose :3)

Amy:"Meanie..."

Sliver:"Look Blazie! I want that one!!!!"

*Points to a lavender dress*

Sliver:"It reminds me of you! 😊"

Me:"Oh...SlivAze moments! 😆"

Blaze:"Not helping Cookie! -_-*"

Cloud:"🎶SLIVER AND BLAZE, SITTING IN A TREE!🎶"

Cloud/Me:"🎶K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES BLAZE WITH A BABY CARRIAGE!🎶"

Me:"Same with Sonic and Amy :3"

*Amy, Blaze, Sliver, and Sonic blush*

Rouge:"Um...Cookie, Knuckles doesn't want to put the dress I gave him... -_-' "

Me:"Ugh, let me handle this... Knuckles! PUT THE DRESS ON OR YOU'RE GONNA BE TASERED!!!!"

Knuckles:"FINE! But let me say this, ausuna, if I ever find you, I'M GONNA GET YOU! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR-"

Me:"Dude! Calm your napples down!" (Napples are nipples XD)

Knuckles:"Whatever..."

Saria:"Hey Cookie, we got all of the boys except Shadow and Sonic."

Sonic:"I'm never going to wear a dress!"

Shadow:"I agree with the faker. No way I'll do it."

Me:"Not even for a chili dog Sonic? What about you Shadow? You won't even do it for a Swiss roll?" 😏

Sonic:"A chili dog you say? How much are we talking about?"

Me:"Um... What about 100?"

Sonic:"I'm in. Amy go give me that pink dress."