Hello Again, Kunugigaoka Peak High School

As the screen flickered and the woman stared at her own dead body eating popcorn she looked around her. "Well, I guess I died, huh?" She sighed, talking to no-one but the empty room. The image staying on the screen of her death, blood pouring over her body from her stomach being punctured with a harpoon. "I bet you're wondering how everything came to this right?" She asked allowed. "How tragedy happened a few years ago?" She smiled, putting her popcorn down. "How the ultimate students with the ultimate despair, and why it closed down Kunugigaoka... I must warn you this is a tragedy; a story of hope that ends in despair... Well, I guess it all started at the beginning of my first year, teaching students from the 77th course..." The tape rewound and became white... Let us begin...

Two months after the Entrance Ceremonies.

Yukimura Aguri gulped lightly as she stood infront of the principals' desk; the last time she saw him was at her very own graduation, not too many years ago. "It's been a while, has it not Aguri?" The man smiled lightly at his former student. His short brown hair and menacing purple eyes still the same, to the young woman. "It has been a while, sir. It feels great to be back!" She smiled enthusiastically as she brung her hands to her chest. "Right, now straight to why you're here. You will be taking over Mr Karasuma's classes. He appears to be too busy with his scouting at the moment to stay and look after his class." Principal Asano Gakuho explained shaking his head. "Your class is located in room 1-B." He said handing Yukimura her register.

She bowed and left the classroom with a smile on her face. 'This is going to be so much fun' She thought as she wandered the halls to her new classroom. As she neared the classroom 1-B she took one last deep breath and smiled, preparing to see her new class. She enters the classroom with a wide smile. "Good morning!" She chimes before stopping and looking over the four students in her class:

Terasaka Ryoma: Ultimate High School Level - Delinquent

Kaede Kayano: Ultimate High School Level - Actress

Toka Yada: Ultimate High School Level - Photography

Yukiko Kanzaki: Ultimate High School Level - Goddess

These where the only four students to be seen in the classroom. "Good morning Sensei." The young Kanzaki beamed, pink roses seeming to bloom around the girl. "Who are you anyway?" Asked a young lady at the front with a pout. Her green twin tails dancing as she bent over making a pose. "Yeah, I've never seen you before." Commented the other female in the class Yada, as she looked through photos on her camera. "Right, my name is Aguri Yukimura and I am your new homeroom teacher."

"Oh, this looks like it's going to be a fun one to break... what will go first? Your sanity or your bones?" Kayano chuckled with a sinister gaze, fixed on her teacher. "Don't worry about me I tripled up on my health insurance before coming here." Answered Miss Yukimura as she flashed ten health brochures to the students. "Oh! Well done on planning ahead miss. That's so smart." Giggled the young Goddess.

"So where is Mr Karasuma?" Kayano asked crossing her arms. 'Wow, she's really good at changing her mood' Yukimura thought as she put her hands on her hips. "He's out scouting for more students, ready for next year." She answered with a smile. With a sudden bang, the classroom door is swung open to reveal a late classmate:

Manami Okuda: Ultimate High School Level - Chemist

"I'm so sorry for being late- Wahh!" The purple-haired girl tripped over the door frame and landed on the floor with her legs open and her bag blocking her underwear from the class. Kayano growls at the girl and huffs. "You do this every morning, there's n way someone can be this clumsy." She seethed annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry." Okuda whimpered crying as she continued to apologise to her classmate. "It's alright sweetie, we're all clumsy in our own ways." Yukimura comforted rubbing the girls back; helping her up off the floor. "Right, so that's five out of fifteen-" Yukimura began with a smile before Yada interrupted. "This may be all you get." Yukimura is shocked at this news, "What are all the others doing?" Yada sighed and angled her camera at the teacher before taking a picture. "Attendance to classes isn't mandatory. As long as we keep our Ultimates the best they can be."