leave more hickies

ship: ste X will

type: smut-ish 

later i am going to wills flat and he doesn't know but i kinda fancy him. i have liked guys for a long time but i haven't told anyone because i have heard george make homophobic jokes, although they are just jokes because he knows that alex is bisexual. it still makes me a little worried that even if my friends know that i am gay that they will think i fancy them. i might fancy some of them but not seriously, what i mean is i wouldn't want to be in a relationship with all of them but will is just different. he is too cute for me not to like.....

my phone starts to ring pulling me out of my thoughts. its will. "hey ste you can come  now it'll just be us". "okay i will leave right now" i hang up and get my car keys.

i make it to wills flat and when i open the door he is in his underwear making my face heat up. "you okay there mate" will says while laughing. "ya what are we gonna do" i say trying to be subtle with the amount of times i look at the bulge in his underwear. "fifa" will says throwing his arms in the air. "also hope you don't mind i spilled some protein shake on my pants and the rest of them aren't clean" "k".

we started to play and when i would win he would get a pillow and fold it on his head. it was super cute. i started to get a boner because of it and took the pillow from him and put it under my arms and on my crotch. he tried to pull it a couple times and i stopped him. then out of nowhere he pulls it and i grab his blanket to hide my erection from him. then he says "ste are you okay". "yes of course why" i say under the blanket. "because i swear i saw that you had an erection and you're into girls....right". *groans* "definitely" i say. "okay whats wrong stephen" he says rubbing my back through the blanket. "nothing will okay i am gay i didn't want to tell you because i thought that all of my guy friends would think that i fancy them, but i only fancy one of them and you know who they are" i say in a rush. "okay stephen i wouldn't have thought that you fancied me but now i do if so the feelings are the same here. now please let me in i want to kiss you".

 i open the wall that i had built of the blanket and he attacks me by pushing me down and pinning me to the bed. he starts to go down and kiss my jaw. then, further until he reaches my neck then he sucks and i moan. he starts to grab my cock and stroke it lightly through my jeans making me moan even louder.  i take off my jeans and my boxers leaving me exposed and he goes down and starts to suck on my cock. i start to moan lightly then he goes faster. he starts to hum and he goes even faster and before i know it i end up cumming in his mouth. he goes back up and starts to leave hickies. "by the way ste will you be my boyfriend" "no shite"

"I have one condition...can you leave more hickies"