sheets

hey babies. i hope you like this short chapter.

@besson_noodles99 helped write some of this chapter!!

zach and jack woke up the morning after the engagement and were super excited and happy.

"good morning love" zach smiled at his now awake fiancé.

"good morning" jack smiled as he stretched

"want me to make breakfast?" zach asked and jack shook his head

"no...kiss me" jack smirked and zach smiled as he leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to jacks lips

he rose back up and smiled once more.

jacks pov

Zach gently pushed me down on the bed kissing me passionately, as he hovered over me.

He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, i allowed him to slowly slip into my mouth. His lips tasted of sweet vanilla and rose.

His kisses slowly moved from my lips to my neck. I let out small whimpers, until he found my sweet spot.

"Z-zach." I softly moaned for the pleasure.

He continued to suck and bite on the spot leaving a dark love bite on my neck. His hands roamed my body and found his way to the hem of my oversized shirt.

He moved back to lips kissing me softly as he slowly pulled my shirt off. His kisses moved to my down my chest as he pulled down my boxers.

He then pulled down his pants slowly as he peck my lips and whispered in my ear "I love you so much love,".

Soon we were both out of our boxers as he kissed me passionately. He kissed up my thighs up to my v-line.

"You ready love?" I nodded my head. He quickly lubed his fingers and stuck one in me. And I moaned loudly at the pleasure. He soon thrusted in and out of me with his fingers sticking another two in me.

He scissored me and stretched me out. Once I was stretched out he pulled his fingers out I whimpered at the loss of contact.

He then lubed his dick and quickly slammed into me. I was a moaning mess as he thrusted into me slowly.

"Fuck zay faster" I said. Zach obeyed thrusting in and out of me.

He thrusted and hit my prostate, I moaned louder and Zach continued to hit that spot.

"Baby, I'm close," I moaned.

"Me too love."

Zach grunted thrusting in and out of me. Soon I let out a loud moan and came on our chests.

After a few more thrusts Zach came in me and slowly pulled out. He licked the cum off my chest.

He collapsed next to me pulling me into his chest. I snuggled into him more.

"I love you always,"

"And forever." I whispered.

we both fell asleep.