•broken•

Will stormed off and I felt like bursting in tears. Instead, a single tear fell and I turned around. I looked at Dustin and he gave me a scared look. I never wanted to hurt Dustin or anyone of my friends, however, Dustin hurt Will and me.

I walk up to him and he shuffles back a little bit.

"How could you?" my voice breathing from the tears. "You had no right to tell Will without my permission."

"Y/N, he had to know. You don't want him finding out by another student."

I scoffed,

"No, I wanted to tell him, just me. So maybe we could talk about it and maybe it would not have ended up like this."

Dustin looked down and I could tell he was mad at himself. The group was silent, Max and El were looking at each other. Mike and Lucas were watching closely, no one knew what to expect. Dustin continued to look down; he knew I was furious so he didn't want to look me in the eye.

I scoffed at his silence then started to slowly walk back towards the school corridor,

"I hope you are happy, Dustin. I really hope you are."

I spun around and started to storm off, I needed my own time now. I felt my eyes burn even more and I tried so hard not to cry, crying at school is the worst. I put my hand over my mouth and started to cry. Hot tears streaming down my face. My knees went weak and I stopped walking. I was halfway across the field, visible by the students on the field and in the corridor.

I couldn't stop crying, I fell to my knees and cried into my hands. I was devastated, angry, upset and emotional. I lost my best friend and my boyfriend in less than ten minutes. I was broken by Will's words, loved. That one word just kept repeating in my head like it was the only word I knew.

I hear footsteps sprinting towards me and I feel a hand rub my back. I start to cry, even more, not knowing what to do. I don't even know who is comforting me, but I let them support me anyway. I rub my nose with my sleeve and dab under my eyes with my other sleeve.

I look up and see Max giving me a worried look.

I WANT MAX TO BE MY BEST FRIEND

"Y/N? Do you want to talk?"

I nodded my head and put stood up, putting her hand out for me to take it. I take her hand and she pulls me into a hug. As I hug her my eyes feel even heavier and I start to cry. She calms me down by letting me cry onto her shoulder and rubbing my back.

Once I settle down again we start to walk towards the school corridor, leaving the rest of the party sitting at the table. As we enter the school corridor I immediately look down, not wanting any attention.

As I walk through the busy corridor, no one stops Max or me and asked if I'm okay. Instead, they just whisper to their friendship group. I honestly don't care if no one asked if I'm okay, I just didn't want people whispering about me.

I look a little to my right and see Annie and her friendship group pointing and laughing at me. I felt even more broken and weird. I looked down and Max has her arm around me so I don't walk into people.

She pulls me into the girl's bathroom and shooed the girls who were already in there. They all packed away their makeup and hurried out of the bathroom. I sit on the bench with the sinks and Max rets her hands on my knees.

"Now what happened?"

Gonna update twice cause i love y'all