1

"Where the fuck is my pumps? Curious! You better not have your little hot-to-trot ass in my shoes! Mama gone light fire under your behind. If I done told you once, I've told you twice about being in my shit," Tia yelled as she walked into her daughters room. When she saw her daughter standing in the full length mirror wearing one of her black dresses and a pair of her designer heels, she had to smile. All the anger left her face as she admired her only child's curly, untamed hair and beautiful eyes.

Tia didn't know where her daughter got those damn eyes from. She always suspected that Curious was really the illegitimate child of one of her clients, but Skip, her pimp and lover, would never hear of it. He loved Curious the minute she came bursting out of Tia's pink pussy and had laid claim to the child despite the speculation of his other hoes and business associates.
Having Curious was like a blessing to Tia. When she had given birth she had immediately been up-graded. She went from a street-walking, dick sucking hoe to a high profile, dick sucking hoe. Not that it made a difference, but in her world, where pussy was worth more than gold, there was distinction between bitches who got on their knees for fifty dollars and those who got on their knees for thousands. She was the HBIC of Skip's operation, and although their relationship before Curious was strictly business with pleasure, after her daughter was born Skip and Tia quickly fell for one another.
Skip loved Tia and worshiped Curious. He didn't care that Tia was a prostitute. In fact, he kept her working purposefully because she brought in more money, instead of serving regular everyday type of niggas, began service Wall Street working, pulpit preaching, and moneymaking mogul type niggas. In simple terms, she became that bitch in the sex game.
Tia didn't mind that Skip continued working her, because theirs wasn't a fairy tale love. They lived the street life in the underworld, where Prince Charming had never heard of. Tia did not believe in white ponies and happily ever after. All she knew was the struggle, and the fact that Skip could provide her security and comfort was all that mattered to her. The way that Skip loved her was the only way she knew of it to be, so she accepted it gracefully.. pimping and all. Tia was a hot commodity in her profession.
"You look gorgeous baby doll, but mama needs those shoes," she stated as she approached Curious picked her tiny body up and out of her heels.
"Why you always pick the most expensive shoes in Mommy's closet to play in? You never go for the old Payless shit. You put your stankin' little toes in the same pair of Chanel pumps every time." Tia grabbed the side of her daughters face and shine it gently as she playfully reprimanded her. Curious laughed and revealed a toothless grin as she exposed her two missing front teeth. She was only six years old, but Tia already knew that her daughter would be one of the most beautiful women to ever grace the earth.
"I like Channel, it's cotor," Curious started as she watched her mother skip into the shoes and walk toward the dresser to apply her make up.
"That's Chanel, baby, and you mean couture. I see your damn daddy done had you around one of your tacky ass aunties. Where did you learn that word?" she asked her daughter.
"Auntie le taught me," Curious responded cluelessly.
"Fuck does she know about couture? That busted bitch wouldn't know couture if Donatella Versace personally handpicked her tramp ass for a ho-stroll down the catwalk," Tia states heatedly.
Tia and Skip has explained their lifestyle to Curious by convincing her that all of Skip hoes were her aunties. Tia hates the fact that Skip still had sexual relations with them hoes and especially didn't like the fact that he was taking Curious around them so regularly.
That mf is definitely gon hear my mouth bout this shit.

"Why I cant wear your Chanel, mommy? I can play you. Daddy gave me a lot of money," Curious stated naively, the innocence of her youthful voice filling the room and making Tia look at her daughter with love.
Tia remembered when her own view of the world had been so vague. It was before she knew anything about bills and eviction notices...about roaches and mice... or debt. Now her viewpoint was much more cynical.
Tia sat down on Curious bed and patted her knee. "Come here, baby doll," she stated.
Curious climber onto her mother's lap and began to play with her hair. "You're so pretty mommy," Curious said as she pretended to fix her mother's hair.
"Yeah, mommy's pretty, Curious, but you are beautiful baby doll. You like fine things. You like to walk around in six hundred dollars shoes huh?" Tia asked her daughter.
Curious just nodded her head as she continued to play in her mother's hair.
"That love for the finer things in life ain't gon ever change. You like mommy's things, but Mommy won't always be here, baby doll. You have to plan, Curious." Tia preached.
"A plan for what, Mommy?"
"A plan to survive, baby... to after the things in life that you want. One day you are going to be a beautiful beautiful woman. You will have the type of beauty that makes grown men stop dead in their tracks to look at you. You are rare, Curious. You can get whatever you want in this world. but you have to use your blessings to your advantage. Have a hustle and use what you have to get exactly what you want in life.... including all that Chanel you love so much," Tia stated.
"If I make a plan then you and daddy will buy me Chanel?" Curious asked ingeniously as she wrapped her arms around her mother's neck.
Tia laughed and replied "Little girls don't get Chanel, but when you're a little older you'll understand what i'm trying to teach you."
"What are you trying to teach her?" The baritone of Skip resonated through the room as his tall, lean fall leaned against the door.
"Mommy's teaching me how to make a Chanel Plan," Curious chimed
"A Chanel Plan?" Skip asked as he put his hands in the pockets of his pants and approached his daughter bed. "And what exactly is that?"
"It's a way for me to be pretty and wear lots of Chanel and have lots of money and make people give me whatever I want," she replied happily, revealing her spoiled and materialistic nature.
"Is that right?" he asked as he pulled a black box from his pants pockets. "Well it looks like your Chanel Plan is working already." He handed the box to Curious and kissed her cheek. She eagerly removed the ribbon and opened it to find two necklaces with two heart lockets. "I wanted to give you my heat, baby girl," he said as he pulled out one and fastened it around his daughters neck. She opened the locket and saw a tiny picture of the three of them.
"Who is the other necklace for, Daddy?" she asked.
"It's for your momma," he answered as he placed the other locket around Tia's neck. "You are the only two women that I'd ever give my heart to. If anything ever happens to me, the two of you will always have my heart." He leaned over and kissed Curious on the check. "Hurry up and finished getting dressed." he told Tia.

It was the last time that Curious would ever see her parents again, and The Chanel Plan would be the last words of wisdom that her mother would ever give her.

rate, comment , and follow