2

"How many times do I have to tell you to keep that bitch Le away from my daughter, Skip?" Tia fussed as she opened the car door and plopped down in the passenger seat. "You know that jealous bitch doesn't like me. She's probably putting all kinda shit in Curious head. I swear if one hair on my daughters head is missing. Ima beat the brakes off that hoe." And Tia meant every word of that. That bitch was going to have to see her.
"First off, check yo mutha fckn tone when you talking to me, remember who the fuck you're addressing." he replied. Skip had been a pimp for more than twenty years and was seasoned in the art of intimidation and manipulation. It was not hard for him to keep a women in check. He had a finesse that exuded confidence, and if he had chosen any other profession there was no doubt that he would have been the best to do it. In another lifetime he could've been the CEO of a fortune five hundred company. Many poor decisions had led him down the wayward path he was on, and it was too late for him to pursue anything else. There was no turning back. He had become to accustomed to using women for his personal gain that he felt there was no order avenue for him. He never thought of the women he steered wrong, or the lost souls that he preyed on.
"Why do you let her get under your skin?"
Tia knew that under the hypnotic spell of Skip she would let him get away with murder. She loved him and he could tell she that sky was blue or the earth was flat and she would believe him. Since having Curious, her priority had been her family. She had never known that she could love anyone other than herself, but having a child had changed her. It was the most selfless act she had ever committed. She was grateful for Skip for accepting the role as Curious father, even though physically it was so obvious that she wasn't his.
"Fine, Skip. Just please keep her away from Curious. I don't trust her with my daughter and I've been hearing shit she been talking about her kids being yours. You better check her ass, because, if I see her, I can't be held responsible for my actions." she stated.
"I already told you, I ain't her baby daddy. Those boys don't belong to me. I'd never deny my seed. You should know that." he said with a tone that let her know the conversation was over.
Skip parked his car up the block from the 11 Howard hotel and they got out. From the looks of the couple, one would never guess that they were a prostitute and a pimp. Outwardly they appeared to be among the wealthy. They dressed the part when they entered the five star establishment, because they wanted to blend in. Again the clientele that Tia attracted was of a high social ranking, and Skip never wanted her to feel out of her element. She played the part like a pro too, eating it all up and enjoying the pedestal that Skip had placed her on. It was like her throne and she wore her crown as his queen proudly.
Tia glided through the lobby with Skip's hand placed gently on the small of her petite back as they approached the elevators.
Tia was ready for business. It took a confident and strong woman to turn trick. A simpleminded hoe would have looked down on herself and let what she was doing alter her perception of herself. Tia was a bad bitch and she knew what was up.
"You ready?"
"Of course Daddy." Tia answered
"Let daddy get some of this before your first client arrives."
Skip laid Tia on the bed and stood up as he removed his shirt. He admired her curvaceous body. He watched lustfully and stroked his stiffening dick as Tia removed her dress. He lay down on top of her. "I love you," he whispered as he entered her.

BAM! BAM! BAM!
"Open up the door Skip! I know you're in there!" they heard someone scream through the door.
"Who tf is that?" Tia asked. "I know that ain't who I fucking think it is!" Tia yelled as she pushed Skip off her.
Skip quickly threw on his boxers. He opened the door so hard that the doorknob put a hole through the wall.
"What the fuck are you doing here? he asked Le as he snatched her inside.
"What am I doing here? What are you doing here, Skip?" the girl asked as she shot a hateful glare at Tia.
Skip could smell the liquor on Le's breathe and knew that she was drunk.
The girl was determined to come claim her man from Tia, and now that she had that liquid courage she was on one.
"Bitch, he's recuperating from that rotten ass pussy you've been giving him." Tia said
"Sit down! let me handle this." he said
"Handle it then." she shot back.
"Obviously if you got to chase him, he don't want you dumb bitch," she mumbled.
"You were supposed to leave her! You promised me," the girl shouted hysterically as tears came to her eyes.
"Why are you doing this to me?" I thought you loved me?"
Skip was losing his patience with the girl before him. He made promises that he never intended on keeping, so he faulted himself for playing with her feelings. He crossed the line with her and had gotten into her heart and not her head. Now he's dealing with the deans of a women scorned.
"Love you? Leave me?" Tia laughed
"He doesn't love you!" the girl screamed. "Don't you wonder why he's always in the street? Where do you think he is when he stays out all night? I'm the one cooking his meals and sucking his dick every damn day! He's leaving you!"
Tia walked towards the girl until she was within arms reach. "I'm not the help bitch. I don't have to lift a fucking finger. He has bitches like you come and clean our house and cook our meals. The spit you're putting on his dick is only cleaning off the cum I left there." Tia was lethal with her quick tongue and was known for putting hoes on blast and making them look stupid.
"Like fish, bitch!" Le spat
Tia slapped the shit out of her, and the girl snatched Tia's necklace off.
The smirk on Tia's face instantly disappeared when she saw the chrome handle of the small handgun.
"No!" Skip screamed as he lunged towards the girl.
Pow! Pow!

Le dropped the gum panicking "Oh my God! What did I do?" she asked. "I'm so sorry." she mumbled as she ran from the room.

That night Curious lost her mom and her father went to jail for her murder.

Rate/Comment/ and Follow

updates every day.