❦ Espionage : Open Up // Chapter 1 ❦

The room was dark.

His vision was clouded.

Shigaraki was... alarmed, to say the least.

His drowsy eyes finally fluttered open wide enough to see what was in front of him. Even if his mind was too slow to register everything happening at that moment, he could still get a good idea of what he was looking at; a cold and empty room, the only light was coming from the moon shining through a tall window with a half-torn, transparent curtain. The remainder of the curtain hung over a bronze pole above the window frame, blowing gently in the breeze as the window had been cracked open an inch or two. While it definitely wasn't much, he was still thankful for the subtle and pathetic beams of moonlight trying so desperately to bring light upon that horrible place. After a moment, Shigaraki finally realized a sharp, stinging pain in the side of his neck. He tried moving his hand up to hover over the bloody wound, but his hands had been tied behind his back.

It was then that he could hear the sweet humming of the short and blonde little gal, sitting just a little bit away from the chair Shigaraki was tied to. He was so confused; was that Toga? — It couldn't have been. Himiko was a smart girl, and she must've known what the affect of harming her boss could have on her "career". However, Shigaraki's thought process was brought to a screeching halt as the girl stopped humming, surely having noticed that he was now awake. Tomura narrowed his eyes as she stood up and slowly turned around.

And then Shigaraki became so very intimidated.
The look in her eyes was anything but mentally stable. He didn't know if she was mad, happy, sad, or a combination of all three. He was confused by the ecstasy that was so obvious on the girl's pretty face.

Tomura blinked a few times, noticing the blood on her lips as it danced crimson in the silver moonlight.

'Toga.' Shigaraki thought, narrowing his eyes in disappointment. How couldn't she have known how much trouble she'd get into for this?

... Maybe Himiko did know. Maybe the thought excited her. And just maybe, she was hoping he'd punish her.

"Toga. What the hell are you doing?" Shigaraki whispered in a husky voice, lowering his head. He just looked bored of her. Himiko bounced forward with her hands behind her back, a grin staining her facial expression like always. Just a little more excited this time, though.

The instant Shigaraki could hear the sweet, seductive tone of her voice, he felt like he was going insane. He didn't dare look up as she sung his name, leaning forward so that her face was in front of his forehead. "Tomuraaaaaa... I'm so happy to see you~!" She sang and giggled, her warm breath melting into his pale blue locks.

Tomura was about to open his mouth to say something in response, taken immediately aback when he felt her sit on his lap. His eyes widened slightly and he lifted his scarlet gaze, glaring into Himiko's golden eyes. "Get. Off." Tomura ordered, gritting his teeth as her soft hand moved against the side of his face to caress his cheek. "You're sooo grumpy! Didn'tcha get enough sleep?..." Toga whined a little, pursing her lips as her eyebrows furrowed. Tomura decided to ask a few more questions. "Where the hell are we, Toga." Shigaraki demanded and hissed, moving his face a little closer to Toga's to try and intimidate her — to reassert his dominance. However, his efforts were brushed off as Himiko just leaned forward, too, being playful and childish. "That's something you get to figure out some other time! Isn't that fun~!?" Toga cackled, Shigaraki continuing to glare and scowl at her.

The whole time they'd been talking, though, Tomura had been working on the ropes binding his wrists, trying to get all five of his fingers on it. After a few tries, he finally got it. Himiko noticed and tried hopping away, but Shigaraki managed to grab her by the face and squeeze her cheeks together until her lips puckered up, Shigaraki keeping his pinkie lifted because he didn't really feel like killing her just yet. Toga squirmed and pulled and smacked and whined, trying to set herself free of his grip. In response to that, Shigaraki tightened his grip and steadied her, forcing her to face him. "I'll ask you one more time, you psycho..." Tomura sighed in his deep and husky voice, leaning into her a little, "Where are we."

Even if Toga wanted to tell him anything, she wouldn't have been able to because of how her lips were puckered. So instead, Himiko just took a switch knife out of her pocket, flipping the cold, metallic blade up against Shigaraki's throat.

Tomura took that as a sign that he should lighten up or be more gentle, so he did loosen his grip a little bit before stepping away. Himiko held the knife out in front of her and glared at Tomura before whispering quietly,

"You're going to be a good boy, 'kay?..."