•c•o•l•o•u•r•l•e•s•s•

I digged my hands deeper into my pockets as the cold weather overtook the house and my hands became cold like ice. I looked out at the monotonous, black, white and grey world around.

In our world, nobody could see colours until their eyes met their soulmate's. I wished to meet my soulmate soon, like many others.

I had heard from people who had found their soulmate that it was the best feeling in the world to have a soulmate. It was happiness to the core; it was love at its purest. How I yearned for that feeling.

I looked out the window that cold morning, and it was snowing slightly. I rubbed my hands to stop them from freezing. A warm hot chocolate sounded good.

My thoughts drifted from soulmates to warm drinks from the nearby café. But going out of the house was probably too much trouble; I decided to make myself some right away.

Sauntering over to my kitchen, I searched the cabinets for my hot chocolate powder. I had none. Groaning to myself, I dragged myself to my bedroom so that I could pull on a coat and grab my keys.

The moment I stepped out of the house, I felt the full blast of the cold and goosebumps crawled along my skin. I shuddered at the thought of leaving my warm house but I needed that hot chocolate. I locked the door behind me and wrapped myself tighter in my coat and scarves.

I walked down the snowy street, as people walked past me busily, going to some important place for their work. I smiled as the small coffee shop came into view soon.

Above it were written the words 'Magic Shop' in curvy, beautiful wooden carving. I pushed open the door and the familiar tinkle of a bell sounded all around. The warm feeling surrounded me instantly along with the smell of coffee.

The shop was empty, save for a boy around my age who was sitting by himself beside a window. I walked to the counter with a wide smile on my face.

"Hey Jin," I greeted the owner and my friend, Kim Seokjin. He smiled at me and placed his elbows on the counter. "What's up?"

"Nothing much," he shrugged. "Just Namjoonie broke a full set of coffee cups and I had to clean it up."

"Ouch," I winced. "Big loss, huh?"

"Yeah, but nothing I'm not used to," Jin replied, waving it off. From the inside, Namjoon called out to his soulmate.

"Baby, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" His tone sounded really sad and apologetic and I felt bad for clumsy Namjoon.

"I know Joonie!" Jin shouted back. "Just don't break anything else!"

As if on cue, there was a crash. I was torn between the desire to wince and the desire to laugh. I did none. Jin winced though and shook his head, giving me a smile.

"Your usual?" He asked. I nodded. "Joonie, come out here and make (y/n) her hot chocolate. I will clean it up."

Namjoon rushed out of the kitchen a super guilty look on his face. Jin patted him on the back and whispered to him, but I still heard it.

"Make her hot chocolate. Then you're fired. I can't take any more loss. Just stick to your music, would you?"

Namjoon mumbled out another apology but Jin waved it off and went inside. Namjoon rushed up to the counter.

"Hot chocolate with whipped cream and grated chocolate plus choco chips?" Namjoon asked with a smile. I stopped myself from awing at his dimples, but just barely.

"Yup!" I said, tapping my nails on the counter. Namjoon got down a large dark cup and started making my hot chocolate. "So, how's it going for you and Jin?"