Chapter 8

Sel's POv

--------------

A few days had past. And I found out terrible news today. Im..... Pregnant! Yes, I am! Idk how was it Austin And me tht night? Did something really happen!? I was freaking out. I am a 17 year old girl and I'm pregnant!! My mom had kicked me out of the house she didn't want anything to do w/ me!! Now I was all by myself standing in the rain. And minute by minute there was life growing inside of me. I couldn't tell Taylor she would hate me!? Who would I live with I can't tell Justin. Austin... He was the father of my baby? Should I tell him I thought.

I knock on Austin's door. He opens the door he sees me their drenched on his porch crying .

. "omg! Selena come inside!" he said with a shocked expression on his face. I went inside we sat on the couch.

"my mom threw me out of the house." I said my head facing down.

"why would she do tht.?" Austin says

"Austin... I'm pregnant!" I say now facing him.

"wait! What!? Is it-" his expression totally shocked!

"ur the father." I say finishing his sentence.

"how? But we... Huh? Was it when we went over to ur house for the sleepover!" Austin says.

"ya. I'm sorry I didn't have any other place to go, and I couldn't tell Taylor or Justin." I say with a heavy sigh.

" it's ok I understand. So Wat Do u wanna do?" Austin says lookin up at me.

"well, I don't wanna kill my baby.im sorry I just can't do that."I say.

"I totally understand. Don't worry sel I'll always be there for u. U can stay with me." Austin says

"thank u so much. But Wat about school? I can't go they will all find out." I say as I feel a tear fall down my face.

"we will deal with that when it's the time. Ok" Austin says pullin me in for a hug.

"thank u." I said.

Austin's POV

---------------

Me a father? At 17. And with Selena? I don't understand how could this had happened.

Now all I needed to focus on was graduating high school, and takin care of sel and my baby. A baby? I still can't believe this how??!! If Taylor found out she would hate me forever. And she would think tht there's something between us. But there's not! I haven't had any other feelings for her beside a friend. We let go. I look at her eyes ... They were so sweet lookin kind. Maybe.... I was wrong. I think I might have some feelings for her... No wait I can't Wat am I sayin!!