Chapter 1: School Torture

*Selena*

i started getting ready for school. taylor was coming any minute and like always i was late!! taylor had her own car that lucky little...!! i was crazy about fashion!! i changed into a long bage silk skirt and a plain off white shirt with a knot in the front bottom and a long brown necklace with hot pink heels and left my hair its natural wavy! yup im a totally girly girl! kill me! i grapped my purse and my phone. i went downstairs to see no one home as usual.

my parents were divorced, i have a older brother but hes at college in london. i lived with my mom. and she was always at work..

i grabbed my house keys locked the front door and say taylor in her car. she was wearing red shorts tht came up to her belly button and  a poka dot black and white scoop neck t shirt tucked in and a cute red bow with her poinytail and her bangs hangin out. i walked to the car and hopped in the driver seat.

taylor:"hey there girly!" me:"hey." taylor:"guess wat i heard from cher today!!" cher was one of our friends not tht close though. me:"wat?" taylor:"she broke up with justin!!" justin was a boy tht i liked since the 7th grade! cher dated him. she knew i liked him alot but he was the school hotty. so he asked her out and of course she said yes! she told me she was so sorry for saying yes, i forgave her though. taylor tells me im sometimes a little too kind to people. taylor inturupted my thoughts. "i still dont understand y u forgave her though?? someday someone is going to take advantage of ur niceness!" i rolled my eyes.

we reached school or as taylor said the torture chamber! we walked to our lockers which were right next to each other. we also had the same homeroom. as i opened my locker i notice someone walking towards us. i ignored and continued grabbing my books for my next class. it was justin!

justin:"hey.. selena right!?" taylor:"omg!! congratulations justin u finally got something right!" justin glares at tay. justin:"hey u blonde chick, who thinks u can sing! y dont u shut up, and let me talk!" he said with a laugh.

WTF!!! did he just make fun of tay infront of me? this bitch was gonna get slapped!!

justin:"so selena u, me. friday.. my house!?" OMG thts wat i wanted to hear from his mouth since the 7th grade!! i walk closer to him. lift up my knee and BOOM hit em in his... i think u know (; he drops to the ground. me:"thats for bulling my best friend. and thinking i would still go out with u! JERK!"  me and tay walked off to homeroom. tay:"im srry.. i knew u really liked him. i made u do tht!" i slapped her arm. she rubbed and said "ouch" me:" boys will come and go but best friends are forever.. ya i totally said tht wrong!" Tay:"hahahah... oh wow ur so weird! its boyfriends come and go but girlfriends are always there.. i think!" We both laughed!

*Taylor*

the bell rang and the teacher stood in the front of the class with a boy tht had light brown hair hazel eyes. he was really cute! but i knew he would just end up a bully like the rest. teacher:"everyone this is austin mahone. he transferred here from texas. i would like one of u, to show him around!" she left austin standing there as she went to her computer. austin just standing there awkwardly scanning the room. as i began to just read my book. the teacher calls my name "taylor!" i walk up to the front of the room and stood in front of her. teacher:"u will be showing austin around, u both have the same exact classes." wtf!! he had the same classes as me no one had the same classes as me there were mostly nerds in all my classes since i had AP classes.,,, this boy was goin to ruin my school year.. with his bullying constantly during my classes. GREAT JUST GREAT!!!