Chapter 9

"TERRA!" Beastboy yelled and threw his hands through the bars along the schoolyard.

Terra turns. "I told you to stop following me! I'm not this girl Terra!" She picks up her bags and stands up.

'So much for study period.' She thought and sighed. 'Poor Beastboy.'

"FRIEND TERRAAAAAAAAAA!" I new voice joins in and suddenly Terra is involved in a huge bone crushing hug. "Oh it really is you! I can't believe you are alive!"

'Oh no. Starfire. What is SHE doing here?' Terra thought to herself. She pushed out of the hug.

"Ok seriously. Stop. Who are you two?!" She lies.

Starfire slumps down. "You do not remember us? You don't do the remembering of the titans?"

"Not this again. Listen I already told your green friend over there that I'm not this Terra person!" Terra yells. "Now leave me alone."

As she walks away and doesn't look she crashes into something and falls back. She looks up to see Cyborg.

"Well if it isn't miss Rock n'Roller!"

"Let me guess." Terra began. "You think I'm Terra too! Well guess what!" She stood up right into his face. "IM NOT THIS TERRA!"

She grumbled and walked away. She was about to enter but the doors wouldn't open. Now that she looks around, no other students were outside for study period like they usually are.

"Terra." A monotone voice says behind her.

"I wonder who this could be?!" Terra laughs and turn around. "Hi! Howdy Do! Bonjour! Konichiwa! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"It's me. Raven." Raven says and floats around. "Nice school."

"And me." A new voice joins in. "Robin."

"I don't know who you guys are so please leave me alone." Terra sighs and sits down. "And that means leave the school property or I can contact the School's board of education to remove you off the premises."

"Woah that sounded so grown up." Beastboy chuckles and sits next to Terra. "Now that we all gathered together you remember us right?" He asked with hopefulness in his voice.

"I-I..." Terra takes a deep breath. "I-"