Story Of My Life

• Dedicated to Eryn Elise Rivera

a slight breeze rustled through my hair as i sat outside on my trampoline under a big oak tree in our backyard. i started when "hips don't lie" played loudly from the speaker on my phone.ha ha yeah... so do u have a crush on me? my heart thumped and i tried to think of something clever to say in return.

what happens if i say yes? i swiftly texted back. when the screen changed as a signal that it had sent, i silently swore to myself... i could have put something better if he wasn't waiting for a text! it was too late to change anything now so i accepted my stupidity and flopped back onto the trampoline. the slight chill of twilight settled in the air as i waited for my ringer to go off again.

i was starting to get a little frustrated when he didn't text back, so there was great relief when he replied with just as much cleverness as i had. i guess we'll see. i wasn't dealing with just any idiot boy here! i frantically looked for some sly answer and came up with only two words.... it depends.

i knew that was the right thing for me to say and it wasn't going to get any better than that. i really liked this guy because he was just my standards; tall, long hair, nice, and the prettiest eyes. and i wasn't too bad either, i was just the right size with shiny brown hair and intense green eyes. i had just come out of my fat phase so i was pretty tall with long, tanned legs and nails sharpened to points.

admittedly, it felt like an hour before my loud ringer went off again and the words on what? caused me to go into a fit to find the right thing to say.

i somewhat vigorously said whether you think I'm cool or not.

soon after though i realized how stupid that sounded and felt so idiotic i couldnt stand it.i was about to turn my phone off for fear of what he might say to my foolishness when my ringer went off and i saw the words of COURSE i do! i actually really like you and your personality...scrawled out on my screen.

i replied with a smiley face and quickly changed the subject. i didn't know too much about him, or whether his intentions were good or not, but i did know that he sounded just ever so perfect for me...... or so i thought.

~ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep reading to the next chapter! its gonna b even better than this 1!!;)~